Riteaid Tugaboo Training Pants
  • Cute design on them because that was important to the kids
  • But for what I wanted to use these training pants for - when they happened to wet in the Tugaboos - they help up good
  • Just hope we will not have to use them too much longer

• by Tamaroo

Today we went to Riteaid. They always have great sales on diapers. After searching up and down the row and picking up those trusty diapers/pull-ups… I placed them back on the shelf. I grabbed the Riteaid brand training pants and thought it was time to give them a try.

The name of the training pants are Tugaboos. They have them for girls and boys which was nice to see. Cute design on them because

that was important to the kids. We got home and tried them on. They seemed sturdy. As much running around as my kids do, they seemed to have held up for the period that they were wearing them. Absorbtion… nothing beats Pampers in my experience. But for what I wanted to use these training pants for - when they happened to wet in the Tugaboos - they help up good.

These training pants claim to have ...

• - soft stretchy refastenable sides - cottany soft materials
        - customized protection for boys/girls - characters fade when wet Very pleased with the Riteaid brand Tugaboos. We will continue to use these during the remainder of our potty training days. Just hope we will not have to use them too much longer :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5416021423440128/k2311a0216/2.16.11