Mercury Precision Power Tune Engine Cleaner  » Cars  »
  • When it comes to cleaning engines I can say from experience that it can be a very difficult task
  • I have used others that require the hassle of mixing and placing it into other containers so I was amazed when I found out that this was completely hassle free
  • It even has a nice shine so I am very impressed with the results
  • I would certainly recommend it to anyone that's looking for an easy way to clean their engine

• by John

When it comes to cleaning engines I can say from experience that it can be a very difficult task. I have tried several engine cleaners but I couldn’t seem to find the perfect product that I was looking for. I recently starting using this engine cleaner and I have to say that I have been amazed by the results. I have tried several but I don’t know of another product that works nearly as well when it comes to engine cleaning. It is sold in an 11 oz can and I

pay 10 dollars a can for it. The price may seem a bit more expensive than similar products but I’m willing to pay a little more for it because it works.

It is sold in a spray can and this makes distributing the solution a lot easier. I have used others that require the hassle of mixing and placing it into other containers so I was amazed when I found out that this was completely hassle free.

I had a lot of grease and dirt build up on my car engine. I was able ...

• to use this product to easily clean my engine in no time. After spraying it onto my engine I started to notice results almost instantly. Within a minute of spraying it on I started to notice the build up start to stream away and I was so amazed because I knew it was working.

After spraying my engine with the solution I sprayed it off with water and I was so amazed at how well my engine looked. It left nothing behind and I didn’t have to do any wiping or scrubbing.

There was a very nice new look to my engine and I couldn’t believe how well it looked. It even has a nice shine so I am very impressed with the results.

Overall when it comes to engine cleaning I don’t believe you can find a better product. This makes a tough job so much easier which I certainly appreciate. I have tried several that don’t work but I have to say that this one does. I would certainly recommend it to anyone that’s looking for an easy way to clean their engine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 916021423381228/k2311a0216/2.16.11