Rockstar energy Drink
  • This reason for this is because I love the sweet carbonated flavors of them and they taste really unique
  • I heard some people were drinking those rock star energy drinks so I decided to pick one up
  • I thought it looked pretty cool since I'm a rockstar in my mind with my band
  • When I first tried this drink out, I noticed that it was very sweet
  • I think I may just buy this one instead of monster for now on

• by pango14762

At my local CVS pharmacy, I recently purchased a drink after school. Sometimes I’ll be really unhealthy and get an energy drink. This reason for this is because I love the sweet carbonated flavors of them and they taste really unique. Despite their goodness, they are really unhealthy for you so I drink them in moderation.

I wanted to change up to what I was drinking at the time. it was amp and monster energy drinks.

I heard some people were drinking those rock star energy drinks so I decided to pick one up. It was on sale for about a dollar and fifty cents so it was a great deal. it was in ablack tall boy can with the signature star logo on it. I thought it looked pretty cool since I’m a rockstar in my mind with my band. On the can were pretty much the same ingredients used in the other energy drinks. Guarina and Taurine and some of the other stuff that’s terrible ...

• Rockstar energy Drink
      for you. At least there was less sugar in this drink then monster and even coca cola.

When I first tried this drink out, I noticed that it was very sweet. It was much sweeter then monster depsite the sugar content. I think the flavor was much more enjoyable though. It wasn’t as bitter as the monster

enrgy drinks are. I was relieved that it didn’t race my heart as much as monster energy drinks do. Sometimes when I drink them, I feel like my heart will pop out of my chest. With rockstar It just woke me up a bit more. I think I may just buy this one instead of monster for now on.

Rockstar energy Drink
pol espasa says :

re : I think I may just buy this one instead of monster for now on
i hope peoplelike this product, when you are fail ofstrong drink a little bit

Trey Clough says :

I had no idea this had less sugar than Coca Cola. I love the flavor and that makes me like the drink even more

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716021423241228/k2311a0216/2.16.11