Drixine Nasal Spray  » Medicine  »
2.5
  • I often suffer from nasal allergies and I was able to try a lot of tablets for allergies and nasal spray drugs but when everything wasn't working my doctor told me to try Drixine nasal spray, I thought that it is for allergies but it is not
  • From my experience I can say that there are other nasal spray drugs that can work more efficiently than Drixine

• by maffy

I often suffer from nasal allergies and I was able to try a lot of tablets for allergies and nasal spray drugs but when everything wasn’t working my doctor told me to try Drixine nasal spray, I thought that it is for allergies but it is not. It is used for nasal congestion caused by nasal allergies.

When I have allergic attacks after a few hours I will suffer from nasal congestion and I

did try to use Drixine Nasal Spray, at first it gave me relief from nasal congestion but then again it doesn’t last that long compared to the other brand I am used too.

It didn’t even lasted for two hours and I had to spray on my nostrils again one thing more it is more expensive than the other brand I am using.

Just like the other anti congestant I am using it has ...

• a rebound effect, after using it for a few days it doesn’t work on me anymore.

I was also able to compare the results with my other patients who suffered the same allergies just like mine.

Just like the same results I had they also suffered from rebound nasal congestion.

They often complain that the medicine don’t work on them so in conjunction with this nasal spray they have to be given other medicine

preparations especially for my patients who were operated with nasal polyps.

From my experience I can say that there are other nasal spray drugs that can work more efficiently than Drixine.

For me it is not wise to buy it because it is more expensive compared to other sprays that can give more pleasing results.

I can say that it can give relief but then again it is just a transient effect which doesn’t last that long.

Drixine Nasal Spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2616021423211228/k2311a0216/2.16.11