Rite Aid Melatonin Tablets
  • But what I dislike about the prescription meds is the negative side effects they always seem to have
  • So, when a friends suggested that I try Melatonin, I decided it was worth a shot since it is an all natural alternative to other sleep aids
  • I paid around $4 for a bottle of 200 pills
  • I think this product would be helpful to someone with just mild insomnia
  • I would still recommend that people who need help falling asleep give it a try, it’s worth the price, and there are no negative side effects at all

• by kaygen

I have always had trouble sleeping. It takes me a long time to fall asleep, sometimes I lay in bed awake for over an hour before I finally doze off. Then I wake up several times throughout the night. Often, I can’t get back to sleep once I’ve woken up. This becomes frustrating when it affects my daily activities and I find myself feeling tired during the day due to lack of night-time sleep. I have been prescribed numerous medications for this condition. Some work okay, some don’t work at all. But what I dislike about the prescription meds is the negative side effects they always seem to have. I have also tried quite a few over-the-counter medications, and most were either not effective, or had

the same negative side effects as the prescription medications. So, when a friends suggested that I try Melatonin, I decided it was worth a shot since it is an all natural alternative to other sleep aids.

I liked that the Melatonin was all natural, so I could feel comfortable taking it. The directions say to take one pill right before bed time. The first time I took one, I wasn’t sure what to expect or how strong the product would actually be. I will say that after taking the Melatonin, I drifted off to sleep more easily that I usually did. I still found that I woke up in the night, though. The directions say not to take more than one pill in a 24 hour period, so when ...

• I woke up in the night, I couldn’t take another pill, I just had to wait it out. I took the Melatonin every night for a week. I think it helped a little bit. I liked that I actually did feel a bit more rested during the day. I also liked that the product doesn’t make me feel groggy the next day like some other sleep aids I have tried.

So, for me, this product didn’t solve my sleep problems totally, but it did help a little bit. I still keep Melatonin in my cupboard and take it occasionally, but I find that for real results,on nights that I am extremely restless, I need to take something stronger. The Melatonin is nice for everyday use, but it’s not as

strong as other medications. The Melatonin is also quite affordable. I paid around $4 for a bottle of 200 pills. Obviously the pills lasted me a very long time, since I didn’t take them every night.

I think this product would be helpful to someone with just mild insomnia. It does help you doze off, so I can understand how it works for some people. For people with more severe insomnia, however, something a bit stronger is needed. The Melatonin has been a good supplement to other medications for me, but it’s simply not effective enough to keep me sleeping through the night. I would still recommend that people who need help falling asleep give it a try, it’s worth the price, and there are no negative side effects at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2616021423111228/k2311a0216/2.16.11