Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Firming Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • Although I like the fact that this product contains sunscreen, the down side to that is that the product smells
  • After using this product every day for two weeks, I think my skin was in better shape
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great facial moisturizer that helps with extra dry skin

• by kaygen

I have tried numerous moisturizers over the years, and as I get older, they become more and more necessary. The skin on my face is becoming increasingly dry as I age, and it is also losing firmness and elasticity. My daily routine now consists of a wrinkle treatment as well as a moisturizer. I purchase the Neutrogena Ageless Intensives cream because it said it was “firming”, which is what my skin needed. I also chose it because I trust the Neutrogena name, and usually I am happy with the results I get with their products.

The product is packaged in a bottle

with a pump dispenser. This keeps the product sanitary since there is no need to dip your fingers into the container to get the product out. The pump feature was nice, and it dispensed just enough of the product for one application. What I liked about this product is that it absorbs very quickly into my skin, and there is no greasy residue left over as is often the case with heavy facial moisturizers. The cream left my face feeling very soft, but it was light enough that I could easily apply make up over top of it.

Another thing I liked about this product was that it contained sunscreen. So, rather that having to remember to apply sunscreen every day, this product has moisturizer and sunscreen in one step. This feature helps prevent further damage to the skin. Although I like the fact that this product contains sunscreen, the down side to that is that the product smells…like sunscreen. It’s not exactly a pleasant smell, but I can live with it since I am otherwise pleased with the product and the results.

After using this product every day for two weeks, I think my skin was in better shape. This is not a ...

• Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Firming Moisturizer
      miracle product, and it didn’t give me a dramatic result, but the overall look of my skin was improved when I would use this product. Although I wouldn’t say my face looked “firmer”, he dry patches on my cheeks were gone, and the scaly texture seemed to be smoothed out a bit. If there was a day that I did not apply this product, my skin suffered from it and would return to its dry and scaly state. On very cold winter days, I would have to apply this product twice a day, since my skin would become dry again several hours
      after application.

The price of this product is a bit steep for a drugstore brand, you can expect to pay around $20 for this cream. The good news is that you only need a little bit at a time, so the product lasts quite a while. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great facial moisturizer that helps with extra dry skin. If you don’t mind the smell of sunscreen, give this product a try and you will be happy with the improvement it makes on your skin, even if it doesn’t completely “firm” the skin, it does improve the overall appearance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116021423101228/k2311a0216/2.16.11