Marks & Spencer Coconut Milk Cream Bath  » Cosmetics  »
  • I'm in the Philippines so I think this product is really rare here from where I live because I don't see this cream bath in the market or in stores but I felt really lucky to be able to use this cream bath
  • I love its scent so much, it's just the right sweetness, it's so relaxing and calming

• by autumndreamer

This Marks & Spencer Coconut Milk Cream Bath was sent to me from my cousin who is working in Dubai. I’m in the Philippines so I think this product is really rare here from where I live because I don’t see this cream bath in the market or in stores but I felt really lucky to be able to use this cream bath.

This cream bath looks like coconut milk because of its color which is white but looks yummy. It smells like sweet coconut milk. The bottle is big and it contains 500 ml of the cream bath, a very satisfying amount. The bottle says it was made in the UK.

I love its scent! It smells like real coconut milk but really sweet and fragrant. The scent lasts on my body. After I shower with it, it leaves the yummy scent on my skin and it stays the whole day. My mom

and other people in the house can smell it every after I shower, when I get out of the bathroom, the scent permeates in the whole area outside the bathroom and of course, the scent stays in the bathroom for a few hours and it’ll be smelled by the people who comes inside the bathroom and the area outside the bathroom. I love its scent so much, it’s just the right sweetness, it’s so relaxing and calming. I feel like I’m at the spa. It made the smell of coconut so desirable and relaxing. I am so addicted at its fragrance and I actually love sniffing the contents in the bottle.

On its effect on my skin, it indeed cleanses my skin and leaves it soft and smooth. I usually use this with a loofah sponge. The exfoliating effect of the loofah sponge and the moisturizung effect of this cream bath is a ...

• perfect mix. I really feel that my skin is getting cleansed well but leaves it moisturized, soft, and smooth. I feel that my skin has become softer and smoother as soon as I rinse it all off. My fingers glides on my skin, it is so smooth! It’s like magic, the effect is so wonderful. I have already experienced bathing on milk before and it made my skin softer and smoother but this cream bath have twice the effect of bathing in milk. It gives much more softer and smoother result, no roughness at all! After washing with it, I don’t have to apply lotion anymore. It has the lotion effect on it and it’s super moisturizing! It’s like a liquid soap with a lotion/moisturizer effect on my whole body skin. It really leaves my skin soft, smooth, and yummy smelling.

One time I used this on doing a foot spa for myself.

It helps me on smoothening my foot, I feel like it really helps me softening my foot because of its milk contents. And because of its fragrance, the scent stayed on my feet. The scent stayed on the foot file too! While I was doing the foot spa, the scent was permeating around me and it’s so relaxing. I feel like I’m in a real spa. Even now that the foot file is dry, the scent is still there and when I sniff it, it smells so good and yummy and makes me want to do a foot spa on myself again.

I love this cream bath so much. There are no negatives about it. This cream bath is so wonderful, I love using it and it’s like my necessity now. It’s a must-have on my pampering kit. Actually, I’ll contact my cousin to send me one of this again and I’ll thank her for this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116021423091228/k2311a0216/2.16.11