Lush Honey I Washed the Kids Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love to purchase bathing products as I love how a great experience at home can spare me the trip to beauty salon and spas
  • I was browsing through the store online, and when I found this honey soap I thought they will work great on my sensitive skin
  • Unfortunately the topping are just for my eyes to see as I cannot use them under the shower
  • They make me happy and they are so delicious to smell I think one of these days I will eat them accidentally
  • I cut this soap in to small pieces as I know Lush soaps will melt like there is no tomorrow by the time they are in contact with water

• by janicemic

I am a big fan of Lush bathing products. I have been purchasing Lush bathing products month after months like there is no other bathing product available out there. Well not that all my relationship with Lush had been extremely happy ones but most of them are. I just love how creative they are in creating all of their products. I love to purchase bathing products as I love how a great experience at home can spare me the trip to beauty salon and spas. I love to pamper myself and I find the best way I could do that aside from shopping treats, I could really relax away in my own bathroom. Thus I have been stocking away on this bathing products for years now. I usually buy them when I travel to new places; however I have been Lush fanatics since I had my first Lush products. I was browsing

through the store online, and when I found this honey soap I thought they will work great on my sensitive skin.

I do not fancy the long name of the soap “Honey I washed the kids soap”. I wonder what the marketing tactic Lush is trying to achieve. However I love the design of the beehive topping of the soap. It is really creative addition for the soap and it is in sync with the theme honey for the soap. Unfortunately the topping are just for my eyes to see as I cannot use them under the shower. I had to remove them from the soap prior showering.

I love the heavenly smell of honey and caramel of the soap. They make me happy and they are so delicious to smell I think one of these days I will eat them accidentally. They are quite costly at $7.95 for a 3.5 ounce of ...

• soap however these soaps are handmade thus I believe I am paying for a reasonable quality product. I love the ingredients of this soap. They are made of honey extracts, sunflower oil, coconut oil and aloe vera extracts. These are great for moisturizing the skin and if these ingredients are not sufficiently good quality the soap is also injected with bergamot oil and sweet orange oil which extremely well in lifting me up when I use this soap.

I cut this soap in to small pieces as I know Lush soaps will melt like there is no tomorrow by the time they are in contact with water. Well I have come to accept this as a fact for Lush soaps as this concept store try to use the most of nature’s ingredients and thus these soaps are made without preservative. I love the scent of honey and caramel in

the shower however the scent is too subtle and barely there unless I sniff really hard in my shower. The scent lingers a little while after I dry up and if I do not sniff my hands really hard I will not smell them at all. I wish the aroma is stronger for this soap.

The soap did not lather very well however with a few rub on the skin they produce enough foam to clean my body. I love how clean and refreshing my skin felt by the time I stepped out of shower. This soap is so easy to rinse and they did not leave any residue at all. The soap is so gentle on my skin that it did not burn my cut wound. I love them aside from the faintly there aroma and extremely easy to melt factor, this soap is great for cleaning and they are gentle on the skin.

Lush Honey I Washed the Kids Soap

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115021422890228/k2311a0215/2.15.11