Carmex Lip Balm
  • I was shopping online and saw a pack of three lip balm in jar and tube for only $5 and I thought it is a steal
  • I just could not let the opportunity slip by and even though I have never use any Carmex product before, like every girl, I love a good bargain so I buy them anyway

• by janicemic

I have really dry lips despite my face looks like oil mine. I always wonder why my lips are so dry yet my skin on the face is oily based. I used to wake up with chapped lips every single morning and I have to exfoliate them every single day otherwise they would be so unbearable to look at. Sometimes, when the weather is hot and humid, they would bleed and it is absolutely agonizing to drink or eat with them. Thus I have learned to exfoliate them gently and apply lip balm on my lips every single day. I was shopping online and saw a pack of three lip balm in jar and tube for only $5 and I thought it is a steal. I just could not let the opportunity slip by and even though I have never use any Carmex product before, like every girl, I

love a good bargain so I buy them anyway.

When I receive the package I tried the tube one first as I don’t fancy balm in a jar. The tube is very small in size and they are really handy in application as I could just gently squeeze the tube for application. The body of the tube is yellow in color. It has very eye catchy wordings on the body of the tube. The word Carmex is in big letters and they are in white wordings. I love how color coordinated this tube is as the red top is really cute to look at. After opening the top, I would see a small hole in the middle and when I gently squeeze the tube the lip balm would emit from the opening. The hole is really small thus the balm would be string like in texture and I would drag ...

• them lightly on my lips and start to smooth them all over. It feels amazingly soft on my lips and I was shock at the cooling sensation I feel on my lips.

This lip balm has menthol in them and I was so pleasantly surprised. I have not applied any balm that has menthol on my lips and it reminded me of Vicks. The lip balm feels so soothing on my lips and I am amazed at how long it lasted on me. I usually reapply my balm in an hour however when I wear this it will last me a couple of hours before I feel the need to reapply. The balm also has phenol which is great aid in gently removing my chapped lips. I also adore the cocoa butter, beeswax and lanolin in this tube. They are great moisturizing properties for my lips. If that is

not good enough, I was so thrilled when I see that this tube is also packed with Vitamin E which is high in anti oxidant thus would prevent my lips from further aging. I really hate how prominent the lines on my lips are. They make them appear so old and unattractive.

One day I left the tubes of Carmex in my girlfriends place and I had to use the mini tub that came with the set I purchased. I was so surprise as even though they are not hygienic for me to dig my fingers in to the tub for application; I am surprised at the difference in textures for both balms in a jar and in tube. The balm in the jar was far more thick and solid in texture then the one in the tube. Overall, this is truly a great product with long hour’s protection for the lips.

Carmex Lip Balm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115021422880228/k2311a0215/2.15.11