PuzPenguin game  » Games  »
  • One nice thing about the game, although I don't think it was intended as a feature, more the way the game is set up, is that you can play for a really long time or just for a few minutes, because once you've completed a level, there is a nice feeling of satisfaction, and while continuing to play is appealing, it's not necessary because you will resume where you left off the next time you open the game
  • Even once I did, I found the puzzles interesting enough and challenging enough to keep wanting to play

• by booklover

Obviously there are a lot of cute games for iPhones and Androids, but I happen to think that PuzPenguin is particularly cute. While it doesn’t take as much advantage of the touchscreen as other games do, it still meshes well with the touchscreen, making it a very playable game.

One nice thing about the game, although I don’t think it was intended as a feature, more the way the game is set up, is that you can play

for a really long time or just for a few minutes, because once you’ve completed a level, there is a nice feeling of satisfaction, and while continuing to play is appealing, it’s not necessary because you will resume where you left off the next time you open the game.

The premise of the game starts out very simple and gradually becomes more difficult. You have to get the penguin into the hole in the ice, but the penguin ...

• will keep sliding, even over the hole, unless there is a rock to stop it or it hits the wall. So you have to arrange some rocks, which also will slide once pushed until they hit a wall or another rock or the penguin.

This game is so cute! The graphics are a bit on the digitized side, but that is barely noticeable and the game is in general very cute. It even looks nice on the larger

screen of the iPad.

The first few times I played, I didn’t realize that you could slide the rocks to the penguin, so I couldn’t get very high until I figured this out. Even once I did, I found the puzzles interesting enough and challenging enough to keep wanting to play. I’m not certain how high the levels go because I usually just play a level or two and then set it aside because I don’t want to get addicted.

Sandra says :

Hi I have a problem i cant pass the level 80 can you help me please and i have the app in an iPod thats only if you need to know thank you

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2815021422790228/k2311a0215/2.15.11