Season’s Choice Corn On The Cob (Six Pack)
  • The corn on the cob is cut into convenient halves, thus it's a lot shorter than the non-refrigerated corn for sale in the produce section of grocery stores
  • I like the fact that the corn on the cob is cut up into halves as that makes the corn on the cob easier to pick up and enjoy
  • I would've enjoyed the corn more if it was bi-color corn as bi-color corn is sweeter than all yellow corn
  • Although the packaging the corn on the cob comes in makes it impossible to get a look at the corn on the cob, the one package I bought ultimately turned out to be perfectly fine
  • This is probably a brand that's unfamiliar to a lot of people, but it was cheaper than the other brands that packaged corn on the cob sells under at stores like Walmart and Kroger, and the quality turned out to be just as good, I think

• by CirclingCanvas

Six ears of corn come in the Season’s Choice Corn On The Cob pack at ALDI Food Market stores for one dollar and twenty-nine cents. The corn on the cob is cut into convenient halves, thus it’s a lot shorter than the non-refrigerated corn for sale in the produce section of grocery stores. I like the fact that the corn on the cob is cut up into halves as that makes the corn on the cob easier to pick up and enjoy.

The corn on the cob that comes in this pack is all yellow corn.

I would’ve enjoyed the corn more if it was bi-color corn as bi-color corn is sweeter than all yellow corn.

Still, I don’t mind all yellow corn, it’s still flavorful and satisfying to have. Despite this corn on the cob being refrigerated, it still tasted relatively fresh, although I wouldn’t say it was as tender as the non-refrigerated corn.

It wasn’t ridiculously chewy though, so the texture of the corn didn’t hamper my enjoyment of it.

The Season’s Choice Corn On The Cob makes for an enjoyable side to a number of different kinds of meals.

It ...

• can add flavor in addition to being filling to meals consisting of steak, chicken or barbecued foods and whether the corn on the cob is cooked in the oven or over the grill outside, it tastes good. Although the packaging the corn on the cob comes in makes it impossible to get a look at the corn on the cob, the one package I bought ultimately turned out to be perfectly fine.

The corn was golden in color and tasted fine. I feel that for the amount of money the corn on the cob cost, it

was worth it and I heard no complaints when all six halves of the corn on the cob were served along with other food.

Others seemed to enjoy the corn on the cob just fine, like I did. This is probably a brand that’s unfamiliar to a lot of people, but it was cheaper than the other brands that packaged corn on the cob sells under at stores like Walmart and Kroger, and the quality turned out to be just as good, I think.

I feel that this packaged corn on the cob is deserving of a “10″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715021422760228/k2311a0215/2.15.11