VPX N.O. Shotgun Preworkout Supplement  » Health  »
Ebay.com
  • I found a good price for about $40 on ebay and shipped within a week

• by Jeff

A few weeks ago I wanted to try a new pre-workout supplement and decided to go with VPX brand N. O.

Shotgun tropical punch flavor 1.

3lbs.

Based off readings it contains creatine for muscle endurance, amino acids for recovery, caffeine, arginine (to promote nitric oxide), protein, zero sugar, zero carbohydrates, 72 calories and a few other ingredients.

I first took one scoop with some water and decided to exercise 30minutes later.

I felt energized

but not a caffeine induced rush and felt relatively calm and focused.

Half way through my workout my muscles felt like they were going to burst through my skin! My muscles felt engorged and my stamina was through the roof and allowed me to lift heavy for an extended period of time.

I normally exercise for about an hour but found my self exercising almost an hour and forty five minutes! I left the ...

• gym still feeling pumped and ended up giving a serving to my friend who later bought a bottle as well.

The only downside would be its taste.

For a fruit punch flavor you would expect a red colored drink but instead it was all white and the taste wasn’t terrible but wasnt great either.

I also occasionally felt a little bloated at night after 2 or 3 hours after exercising due to the creatine.

/> I found a good price for about $40 on ebay and shipped within a week.

I have also seen this product in GNC’s, VitaminShoppe’s and most health/nutrition shops around town for a similar price.

Overall, I would have to say that its a quality pre-workout supplement that would be great for maintaining strength and endurance but has a sub-par taste that takes a little time to get used to, then again most preworkout supplements taste a bit off.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415021422600228/k2311a0215/2.15.11