3M Scotch 110/DC Heavy Duty Mounting Tape  » Housewares  »
  • In my opinion the price is not very expensive especially considering how well this tape works
  • This tape is completely hassle free and I prefer this tape over using nails or screws
  • I love the fact that whenever I need to hang something I can hang it instantly without having to hammer or screw anything
  • This tape is a half inch wide and I believe this is also one of the reasons why it works so well
  • I would highly recommend this tape to anyone

• by John

I have been using this mounting tape for a few months now and I am amazed by how well it works. There are several different uses for this tape but I mainly uses for hanging things on the walls of my house and office. A 75 inch roll of this tape is sold for about 4 dollars. In my opinion the price is not very expensive especially considering how well this tape works.

This tape is completely hassle free and I prefer this tape over using nails or screws. I love the fact

that whenever I need to hang something I can hang it instantly without having to hammer or screw anything. It takes no time when hanging with this tape and it makes the process a lot easier. This tape is very strong and it bonds strong. I have used this tape for hanging even the heaviest things and I have not had any problems whatsoever with it. This tape is a half inch wide and I believe this is also one of the reasons why it works so well.

Another beneficial thing about ...

• this tape is that you can hang something without causing damage to your walls. I love the fact that I don’t have to put several holes in my walls when I need to hang something. This is especially great for someone that likes to regularly change around the things on their walls.

From my experience using this mounting tape I can say that it holds up well over time and I have not had any problems with it wearing off. When I hang something with this tape it stays and I don’t have to

be concerned about it falling off the wall. I have used similar products that tend to wear off especially in warm temperatures but I have never experienced this problem with this tape.

Overall in my opinion this tape is perfect. When I first started to use this tape I was truly amazed by it. I have used it on many surfaces and the results have all been the same. I have used this tape several times and I don’t have a single complaint regarding to it. I would highly recommend this tape to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5315021422470128/k2311a0215/2.15.11