Jasco Spray Paint Remover  » Housewares  »
  • It's somewhat higher than similar brands but in my opinion it's well worth it
  • I love the fact that it is included in a can which makes it so easy to use
  • Jasco works great and I can say from experience using this product that it works almost instantly
  • I would highly recommend Jasco to anyone that's looking for a good spray paint remover

• by John

I do a lot of projects that sometimes require the removal of spray paint so this requires a really good spray paint remover. I have been using this Jasco product for a long time and I have to say that it works great. You certainly can’t go wrong with this product. Jasco is sold in a 17 oz can and it usually priced around 5 dollars. It’s somewhat higher than similar brands but in my opinion it’s

well worth it. You will certainly get a real bang for the buck.

I love the fact that it is included in a can which makes it so easy to use. All you have to do is easily spray it out of the can. I have used other products that can require mixing so Jasco certainly eliminates a lot of hassle.

Jasco works great and I can say from experience using this product that it works almost instantly. Immediately ...

• after spraying it onto the paint you will notice results. It usually doesn’t take more than 5 minutes for this product to fully remove the spray paint. I love watching the paint just wash away after using this product. Unlike similar products that I have used Jasco removes all of the paint and you don’t have to be concerned about it leaving anything behind.

I have used Jasco on several different surfaces such as metal, steel and even

brick. The results have all been the same. I love the fact that this product works wonders on so many different surfaces. I have used this product on several occasions and it always leaves me with a nice clean surface.

Overall in my opinion this is a great product. I have been using it for years and I don’t have a single complaint about it. I would highly recommend Jasco to anyone that’s looking for a good spray paint remover.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5315021422430128/k2311a0215/2.15.11