Profusion Ultimate Blockbuster 120 Sheer Eyeshadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • After Christmas I went back to just look around when I stumbled into this product once more , What really made me go to the counter and buy it right away was all the amazing reviews I had read, even better, this time it was half of, at the amazing price of $4.99
  • The palette that it comes in is about medium size, not as big as i thought it would be for 120 eyeshadow, but conveniently you can take out the palette to find another palette hidden in the bottom
  • The packaging it self is okay, I guess considering it only cost me five dollars
  • Very pigmented , but also really shimmery in my opinion
  • My experience with this has been OK but nothing really special, but I would definitely repurchase

• by ladynona

I was walking through Walgreens before Christmas looking for last minute presents and I came across this, what really caught my eye was the price. This product contained 120 eyeshadow for just $9. 99.

I was considering this for my sister but i did decided to get her a kit instead. After Christmas I went back to just look around when I stumbled into this product once more , What really made me go to

99! i couldn’t believe it, since I was originally very interested in getting Costal Scents 88 palette, which costs $25. The palette that it comes in is about medium size, not as big as i thought it would be for 120 eyeshadow, but conveniently you can take out the palette to find another palette hidden in the bottom.

It also has a mirror. The packaging it self is okay, I guess considering it only cost me five dollars.

The container literally tracks your fingerprints like crazy, with just one touch it it stays there and doesn’t come off. The product itself is excellent.

Very pigmented , but also really shimmery in my opinion. The texture and first is very silk ...

• Profusion  Ultimate Blockbuster  120 Sheer Eyeshadow
      on your fingertips, but when applied with a brush it goes everywhere, on my lashes and even inside of my eye.

I also didn’t find this very long lasting. After merely 2 hours it’s all ready faded.

I find I have to use an eyeshadow primer with this for it to last. It comes with a variety of colors, but i noticed it doesn’t have red or yellow.

Very frustrating especially since those are

my two favorite colors. However what I found as a huge plus is that there is no creasing or transfer.

There is a lot of product, so much that I think that in a year it should still be full. I really wouldn’t recommend this for every day use, it’s not crazy shimmery but it does have a decent amount.

My experience with this has been OK but nothing really special, but I would definitely repurchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115021422330128/k2311a0215/2.15.11