Vavoom Matrix Extra Full Freezing Spray
1.5
  • I love keeping them long as they make me feel extremely feminine
  • They are very nice looking and definitely sit beautifully on my cabinet
  • I had this mentality that this spray will freeze whatever style I intend to create and it would definitely give me full volume to my hair however I was so disappointed as this did nothing much other than giving me a pleasant smelling hair
  • I thought the spray would work in settling my frizz and give volume to my heavy limp hair however again the spray does nothing for me

• by janicemic

I have very long hair which reaches my waist. I love keeping them long as they make me feel extremely feminine. However keeping them this long takes a lot of effort especially considering I have oily scalp and have to wash my hair every single day. If I do not wash them, I would use dry shampoo at least, otherwise I would have to risk looking like a clown with ugly hair sticking to the scalp. Aside from that, my hair is very limp and lack life in them. I deep moisturized them every single week and if I do not condition my hair after every wash it will be a complete disaster as I will not be able to comb them. They will be tangled like no tomorrow and I would lose a lot of hair trying to go

through my hair jungle with my comb. I love to blow dry my hair after every single wash and of course I love styling product that does the magic in transforming my hair. My girlfriend swear by Vavoom Matrix Extra Full Freezing spray as they give her volume for her lifeless hair and I thought I could give this a try.

This Extra Full Freezing spray comes in a black can which are made of metal like most hair spray I own. The spray is very tall in build and I love the effect of how contrast the can spray look like with its red cap. They are very nice looking and definitely sit beautifully on my cabinet. The color contrast stands out from other hair products that I have however I do not pick them up as much. Well ...

• aside from nice color coordination I can not say this spray works very well with my long hair. I had this mentality that this spray will freeze whatever style I intend to create and it would definitely give me full volume to my hair however I was so disappointed as this did nothing much other than giving me a pleasant smelling hair.

I love how clean and fresh this spray smells on my hair. It has no chemical’ish smell like most of my hair spray. I spray this on my hair after I blow dry them midway and curl my hair a little with my curl iron. Since the aroma is fresh I sprayed quite a bit of the product on my hair hoping it will add volume and hold my curls. However, the spray did not add any volume

to my hair nor it fixes my curls. They are as loose as they were previously and I was so confused at what did the spray do to my hair.

I give the srpay time to work and went out anyway. However, by the time I got home most of my curls are loose and there is definitely no volume to my hair. I tried the spray after I straighten my hair with a flat iron the next day. I thought the spray would work in settling my frizz and give volume to my heavy limp hair however again the spray does nothing for me. I guess this spray would work on short hair instead of long one. The spray is quite sticky however I love that it doesn’t make my scalp oily. Nevertheless, other than that, the spray did not work on me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114021422290328/k2311a0214/2.14.11