Dolce & Gabbana L’Imperatrice Eau de Toilette  » Perfume  »
  • I think I'm going to make it my staple perfume, because it's so unique and nice smelling
  • And she knows how much I love perfume, and how much I love receiving compliments about how great I'm smelling
  • All of their products are amazing, especially their fragrances
  • I was happy to share the information with them, but of course that would mean that if they started wearing it to work my scent wouldn't be as unique and appreciated as much
  • Although the size of it isn't that big, I know that it's going to last me awhile before I have to repurchase

• by Kim

I am in love with this fragrance! I think I’m going to make it my staple perfume, because it’s so unique and nice smelling! Now I just may say that about every new perfume I purchase, but I honestly think that this perfume beats all of my others by far! This perfume was recommended to me by a friend, who was telling me about this new perfume she purchased from Bloomingdales, and how she just was receiving compliment after compliment when she went out wearing it. And she knows how much I love perfume, and how much I love receiving compliments about how great I’m smelling! So I took her word on it, and I took down the name of it, and I went on a search for it

at Bloomingdales! The name of it was L’Imperatrice, and it was by Dolce & Gabbana! Now as soon as she told me that it was by Dolce & Gabbana, I knew I had to get it, because you just can’t go wrong when it comes to them! All of their products are amazing, especially their fragrances! So while searching through the store, I asked one of the sale associates if they had L’Imperatrice by Dolce & Gabbana (thank goodness I took French in high school), and she was more than happy to introduce me to it! It was about 3 ounces, which is kinda small to me, and it was priced at $70.00. But trust me, as soon I got a whiff of that tester, I was ecstatic to ...

• purchase it! My friend was right! It was an amazing smelling perfume!

So after purchasing it, I put it to the test the next day when going to work. I only applied the perfume behind my ears, a bit on my neck, and a little bit on my arms. As soon as I stepped in, the compliments started flooding! So many of my co-workers wanted to know what perfume I was wearing, where they could purchase it, the price of it, etc! The women wanted to buy it for themselves and the men wanted to buy it for their wives/girlfriends. I was happy to share the information with them, but of course that would mean that if they started wearing it to work my scent wouldn’t be as unique

and appreciated as much! Oh well! But the smell of this is like a fresh powdery tropical scent, it’s sweet and fruity smelling, perfect for the Spring and Summer season. It’s really light too, nothing too sweet to be nauseating! It’s very feminine, I can wear it just about everywhere, and it will appropriate for the occasion. That’s what I love most about it! And of course, the compliments ha ha!

This perfume will last all day, and you will still have the great scent still lingering! Although the size of it isn’t that big, I know that it’s going to last me awhile before I have to repurchase!

Overall, I love, love, love Dolce & Gabbana’s L’Imperatrice perfume! It smells amazing, it’s just perfect! I will forever repurchase it! So worth the price!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5614021422260328/k2311a0214/2.14.11