Agis Ladies Nose Hair Trimmer
  • For a while there, I was wondering if I was the only female in the world that had a problem with nose hair
  • As far as performance, for the price, I think it’s fine

• by reviewabit

I am so grateful for Agis making a nose hair trimmer just for ladies. For a while there, I was wondering if I was the only female in the world that had a problem with nose hair. What is it with turning forty that your nose hairs start to grow like wild while the hair on your head thins out? It is not fair. I have purchased three trimmers now.

The first one died, the second one hurt my nose, and this is the third. I did not want to spend a lot of money considering my luck with trimmers. Maybe the other trimmers knew I was a woman and didn’t like me, since they were not specific for either gender.

This is a very small,

discreet object that could easily pass for something else, like mascara, or maybe a laser pen. I’m sure I am not the only lady who does not want a device to have the letters “nose hair trimmer” printed in neon pink on the front. That was very thoughtful of Agis, making it socially acceptable.

I can keep this one in my purse or makeup bag and it will not embarrass me. As far as performance, for the price, I think it’s fine. It’s nothing fancy.

It works on a AAA battery, so it does not have a lot of power, but then it is not a hedge clipper, so how much power can it need? The battery does wear out quickly. Fortunately, my nose hair grows slowly, so it has ...

• not been much of an expense keeping fresh batteries in it. The little tip is smaller than the other two trimmers I owned, and I really like this.

A trimmer should not spread ones nostril open. It’s just not dignified. There is actually room in there to move around and get the places that need it– without flaring your nostril and then trying not to laugh at yourself in the mirror.

It is truly a lady-sized trimmer. So far, I have never been pinched by this trimmer. I don’t know what the problem was with the others, but they would seem to pluck the hairs rather than trim them, and if I wanted to be physically tortured I would hire a professional.

It doesn’t have the neat little vacuum suction

feature to suck the loose hairs out of your nose, but to be honest, I am not sure that was worth the extra money anyway. Now that I am using one that doesn’t do that, I can’t really tell that much of a difference. I just blow my nose after the trim, and it’s gone anyway.

No mini-vacuum required. I have not had any problems with unattached stray hairs appearing to jump out of my nose at random. If that ever happens I may change my opinion of that particular feature.

I think this is a great, basic model and I would recommend it to any ladies who are suffering the same ridiculous nose hair problem that I am. It’s discreet, and gets the job done without frills.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414021421990228/k2311a0214/2.14.11