Fix-A-Flat Tire Inflator with Hose  » Cars  »
  • The price is a bit higher than other brands but I can certainly say from experience that it's well worth the price
  • I love the can that it's sold in because it makes inflating the tire very easy
  • I would certainly recommend keeping a can of this in the car or truck just in case it's needed
  • This solution is very thick and I believe this is one of the reasons that it seals so well
  • Overall in my opinion this is one of the best tire products that you can purchase

• by John

I have used Fix A Flat tire inflator for years and I have to say that this products works great. There are other brands of tire inflator products but none of them work as well as this product. This product is sold in a 16 oz can and it’s sold for 6 dollars. The price

is a bit higher than other brands but I can certainly say from experience that it’s well worth the price.

I love the can that it’s sold in because it makes inflating the tire very easy. It’s includes the tube so all you have to do is easily connect it to the tire and spray it out. This is so much easier than using rubber compound because it’s hassle free and it does not require much time at all. If you have a flat it only takes minutes to repair it with this product. I would certainly recommend keeping a can of this in the car or truck just in case it’s needed.

I ...

• Fix-A-Flat Tire Inflator with Hose
      have tried other brands but there is no other that seals tires as good as Fix-A-Flat. This solution is very thick and I believe this is one of the reasons that it seals so well. This product really seals and unlike similar products that I use it does not leak out. It works great for
      small holes but I would not recommend it if the hole is big.

Overall in my opinion this is one of the best tire products that you can purchase. I have been using this products for years and I don’t have a single complaint about it. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

sarah chenette says :

re : Overall in my opinion this is one of the best tire products that you can purchase
Almost totally flat rear passenger tire. Jacked the car up, connected this can, pumped in all of the contents, drove a short distance to help evenly distribute the foam, filled tire with correct amount of air, and it’s been fine ever since. Bought a second can in case I have another problem. The first time I used one of these the foam came out all over the place instead of inside the tire. That was a long tie ago and that can used a different design. Also, I didn’t jack the car up and the tire wasn’t totally flat so I think the existing air pressure in the tire didn’t allow the sealant to get inside. I don’t often give 5 star reviews but this can did the trick and saved me from a repair job or a new tire.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 914021421920228/k2311a0214/2.14.11