Super African Mango 1200  » Health  »
  • Taking one in the morning and one before dinner I have noticed that my weight has dropped from 220 to 215
  • I recommend this to anyone looking to lose a fair amount of weight while doing light to intense exercising
  • I experience no bloating or no nasty burps like with fish oils or garlic

• by Jeff

I recently hit my late 20’s and am finding myself struggling with keeping my weight down. I was watching t.

v.

and saw an advertisement for African Mango extract and bought some by the name of Super African Mango 1200 by MaritzMayer Laboratories from Ebay.

com.

It claims are that it can prevent fat from being absorbed into fat cells and promote fat cells to release the actual fat into the blood stream to be used as energy.

I have been using it for 3 weeks

and have seen fairly promising results.

Taking one in the morning and one before dinner I have noticed that my weight has dropped from 220 to 215.

I lift weights 3 times per week and cardio 2 times a week and try to maintain muscle mass while shrinking body fat.

The product makes me feel good through out the day and allows me to cleanse my bowls more often making my weight drop even faster! I recommend this to anyone looking to lose a ...

• fair amount of weight while doing light to intense exercising.

I’ve always been healthy and never had trouble losing weight until now and Super African Mango 1200 gave me the little extra boost in feeling skinnier along the waist line while allowing my muscles to be the main attribute, and not my gut!

The price for a bottle of 60 capsules were $18 with free shipping.

I didn’t like how large the capsules were and needed a lot of water to wash them down

with.

I experience no bloating or no nasty burps like with fish oils or garlic.

Although a bad side effect would have to be its “stinky” farts and need to use the restroom more often but not to the point where its causing accidents.

Along with taking my multivitamins, pre-workout supplements, and protein; Super African Mango 1200 works well and I have even opened the capsules and mixed it with my green tea to brew which seems to work even better than a capsule form.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414021421840228/k2311a0214/2.14.11