Easy-Off Cooktop Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I just recently started using Easy-Off Cooktop Cleaner and it has been amazing
  • The reason that I purchased this cleaner was because I bought a used stove that was in very bad condition so I decided to give it a try to see how it works
  • I love being able to watch the grease just easily stream away without having to do much scrubbing at all
  • Overall I believe that this is a really good product
  • I would highly recommend this product to anyone that's looking for a really good stove cleaning product

• by John

I just recently started using Easy-Off Cooktop Cleaner and it has been amazing. I don’t have any complaints about it so far because it has helped out a lot when it comes to cleaning my stove top. I usually pay about 5 dollars for this cleaner. It’s sold in a 8 oz bottle and it does not take much to clean so I certainly believe it gives you a good bang for the

buck.

This cleaner is included with a nice bottle which makes it very easy to distribute the cleaning solution. The spout on the bottle is very easy to open and close which is a great benefit.

The reason that I purchased this cleaner was because I bought a used stove that was in very bad condition so I decided to give it a try to see how it works. This cleaner works great and I was ...

• truly surprised by how well it works. The stove that I cleaned had really thick cooked on material so I had to let the cleaner soak in for a while but after it soaked it easily washed all the material away. This thing really cleaned up my stove and I was amazed at the almost new look that it now has.

This cleaner also works very well on grease. I have used it several

times for cleaning my stove top and also the inside of my oven. I love being able to watch the grease just easily stream away without having to do much scrubbing at all.

Overall I believe that this is a really good product. I have used several stove cleaning products and this has been one of my favorites. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that’s looking for a really good stove cleaning product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314021421830228/k2311a0214/2.14.11