SanDisk Cruzer 8 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive  » Electronics  »
  • It's a really good drive and I enjoy using it
  • I purchased this drive for 14 dollars at the time and in my opinion that's a bargain price
  • This is a 8 GB drive which is fairly large so I believe it's well worth the money
  • The reason that I decided to purchase this drive is because I travel a lot and I wanted a drive that was easy to carry around
  • I would highly recommend this drive to anyone that's looking to purchase a usb flash drive

• by John

I purchased this usb drive a few months ago. It’s a really good drive and I enjoy using it. I purchased this drive for 14 dollars at the time and in my opinion that’s a bargain price. This is a 8 GB drive which is fairly large so I believe it’s well worth the money.

This usb drive is very simple to use. When I initially purchased the drive I

was amazed that it worked instantly without having to install any software. All I had to do was plug the drive into my computer and it started working immediately.

The reason that I decided to purchase this drive is because I travel a lot and I wanted a drive that was easy to carry around. This is a very small and light weight device. I love the fact that I am ...

• able to easily place the drive in my pocket without even knowing that it’s there.

This usb drive is made out of very high quality plastic so it seems like it’s very durable. This drive has been dropped and mistreated at times but it certainly holds up well. One feature that I like about this drive is that it has the ability to slide in the usb connector. Unlike other usb drives

it does not require a cap because it just simply slides in. This is a very convenient feature in my opinion because it not only prevents it from being damaged, it also makes it easier to port the drive.

Overall I have had a really good experience with this drive and I have not had any problems whatsoever. I would highly recommend this drive to anyone that’s looking to purchase a usb flash drive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1614021421800228/k2311a0214/2.14.11