Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Rain Clean  » Housewares  »
  • These cleaners are sold in several different sizes which in my opinion is great because you can purchase however many you need
  • One of the main reasons that I like this toilet cleaner is because they are hassle free
  • From my experience using this product I can say that it easily washes away stains and build up without a problem
  • I really love the fact that I don't have to do any scrubbing while using this product
  • I would highly recommend these toilet cleaners to anyone

• by John

I have tried several toilet bowl cleaners but I don’t believe there is another one that works as well as Clorox Automatic. I have been using this product for a few months now and I have been very satisfied with how well it has worked. These cleaners are sold in several different sizes which in my

opinion is great because you can purchase however many you need. I normally purchase a case of 12 for around 30 dollars. That may seem expensive but it’s certainly not especially considering the product that you are getting.

One of the main reasons that I like this toilet cleaner is because they are hassle free. All I have to do is easily place it inside my toilet bowl and it does everything else on it’s own.

Clorox Automatic cleans very well. From my experience using this product I can say that it easily washes away stains and build up without a problem. I really love the fact that I don’t have to do ...

• Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Rain Clean
      any scrubbing while using this product. It is so much easier to use than other toilet cleaners.

By using this product I love the fact that it prevents build up. It cleans whenever you flush so this is a great benefit. With this product you don’t have to be concerned about manually cleaning.

It not only cleans

but it also leaves a very fresh scent that while certainly leave your bathroom smelling nice. I love the scent that I receive with this because in some ways it’s sort of like a freshener built in.

Overall I believe that this toilet cleaner is great. It works wonders. I would highly recommend these toilet cleaners to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314021421770228/k2311a0214/2.14.11