Glisten Dishwasher Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I wanted to remove some stains and build up from my dishwasher so I decided to purchase Glisten
  • In my opinion the price can't be beat because I'm sure you won't find a better product that's priced any lower
  • Overall I believe that this product is great
  • This product has worked so much better than I expected so I would highly recommend it to anyone that needs to clean their dishwasher

• by John

I wanted to remove some stains and build up from my dishwasher so I decided to purchase Glisten. This product works very well and I was amazed at how well it cleaned my dishwasher. This cleaner is sold in a box and it’s priced around 5 dollars. In my opinion the price can’t be beat because I’m sure you won’t find a better product that’s priced any lower.

This product

is so easy to use and that’s one of the main reasons that I decided to purchase it. I don’t know of an easier way when it comes to dishwasher cleaning. There is no hassle involved at all when using this product. All I had to do was simply pour this product into my dishwasher and run a cycle.

I was very pleased with the results that I ...

• received after using this dishwasher cleaner. This product cleaned away stains and build up that I didn’t know could be removed. I had tried manually removing the stains but nothing worked so I was so amazed after using this product. It not only removed stains but it also removed rust from my dishwasher. It did so much more than I expected.

Glisten not only cleaned my dishwasher but I

also love the really nice scent that it left in my dishwasher. Before using this product there was an odor in my dishwasher but now it has a really fresh clean scent and I am certainly happy about that.

Overall I believe that this product is great. This product has worked so much better than I expected so I would highly recommend it to anyone that needs to clean their dishwasher.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314021421720228/k2311a0214/2.14.11