Connoisseurs Jewelry Cleaner  » Jewelry  »
  • I just recently started using this jewelry cleaner and I have been impressed by how well it works
  • I have only purchased it once but I plan on purchasing it again because I believe that it's well worth the price
  • I have used other products that take up to an hour so this in my opinion is a great benefit
  • I love the fact that it is so easy to clean my jewelry with Connoisseurs
  • I would highly recommend it to anyone that's looking for a jewelry cleaning product

• by John

I have tried several brands of jewelry cleaner but I have not found any that works as well as Connoisseurs. I just recently started using this jewelry cleaner and I have been impressed by how well it works. This jewelry cleaner comes in a 8 oz jar for about 6 dollars. I have only purchased it once but I plan on purchasing it again because I believe that it’s well worth

the price.

I mainly use this cleaner to clean jewelry such as rings and necklaces. I have was really amazed at how clean my jewelry was and it didn’t take much time to clean. It only took a couple of minutes to clean. I have used other products that take up to an hour so this in my opinion is a great benefit. Not only did it clean my jewelry but ...

• it also gave it a nice shiny sparkle and it really improved the look of my jewelry. After using this product it made my jewelry look new again.

I love the fact that it is so easy to clean my jewelry with Connoisseurs. It comes with everything that I need. All I have to do is simply place my jewelry into the jar and I don’t have to be concerned about the

hassle of having to find something to put the cleaning solution into.

There is a lot of cleaning solution that’s included so I’m sure that you won’t have to buy any more cleaner for a while.

Overall I don’t believe you can buy a better product when it comes to jewelry cleaning. I don’t have a single complaint about this product. I would highly recommend it to anyone that’s looking for a jewelry cleaning product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4514021421710228/k2311a0214/2.14.11