Clorox Fresh Scent Disinfecting Wet Wipes  » Housewares  »
  • I have been using these Clorox wipes for a very long time and I really love them
  • I have been very impressed by how well these wipes work
  • These wipes are a bit more expensive than other brands of similar wipes but I'm willing to pay a little more for them because I know they are going to work great
  • These wipes are made out of very thick strong material and I believe that's why they work so well
  • I would highly recommend them to anyone that's looking for some good wipes to clean

• by John

I have been using these Clorox wipes for a very long time and I really love them. I have been very impressed by how well these wipes work. These wipes are sold in a canister that contains 75 wipes for 8 dollars. These wipes are a bit more expensive than other brands of similar wipes but I’m willing to pay a little more for them because I know they are going to work great.

These wipes are made out of very thick

strong material and I believe that’s why they work so well. These wipes are rugged in some areas and this really helps to remove stuck on material such as food. I have tried several other similar wipes and I have not found another one that works as well as these. I love the fact that these wipes can be used for so many different things. I have used them in several places including my kitchen, bathroom and even in my ...

• car.

These wipes are very convenient to use and I love the fact that I don’t have to go through a lot of hassle in order to be able to use them. In my opinion these wipes make cleaning so much easier because I don’t have to be concerned about having to get a towel or cleaning solution. It’s very simple to use a wipe and dispose of it. I know of several people that use these wipes and they all love

them.

These wipes not only clean and disinfects but I really love the nice fresh scent that they leave behind after usage. The scent that they leave is a nice natural clean scent and it really can freshen up a room.

Overall I have really loved these wipes and I have been so amazed by how well they work. I have not had any problems out of these wipes. I would highly recommend them to anyone that’s looking for some good wipes to clean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314021421600228/k2311a0214/2.14.11