Guardsman Leather Protector Wipes  » Housewares  »
  • I really love these leather protector wipes
  • I have been using them for over a year and I have been really impressed by how well they work
  • These wipes are sold in several different sizes which I believe is great but I normally purchase the container that has 30 wipes
  • Depending on the store that I go to I normally pay about 8 dollars and in my opinion that's certainly not expensive considering how well these wipes work
  • I would highly recommend these wipes to anyone that's looking for something that's good for cleaning leather

• by John

I really love these leather protector wipes. I have been using them for over a year and I have been really impressed by how well they work. These wipes are sold in several different sizes which I believe is great but I normally purchase the container that has 30 wipes. Depending on the store that I go to I normally pay about 8 dollars and in my opinion that’s certainly not expensive considering

how well these wipes work.

These wipes are sold in a very nice container which makes removing the wipes very easy. The container not only makes removing the wipes easier but I believe that it helps the wipes to last a long time without drying out. In my opinion the container is great and it couldn’t be better.

I mainly use these wipes for my leather couches but I have used them in my car and ...

• they work very well in my car also. I really love the way that these wipes clean and protects leather. From my experience using these wipes I can certainly say that they easily wipe away dust and dirt without leaving any streaks behind. I have tried several other products for cleaning leather and I have not found any other that works as well.

After using these wipes they leave a very nice shine and

I believe that this not only looks good but it also helps to protect against further dirt build up. I love the nice shine that I receive from these wipes and the really do improve the look of my couches.

Overall I have been amazed by how well these wipes perform so I am certainly going to continue to purchase them. I would highly recommend these wipes to anyone that’s looking for something that’s good for cleaning leather.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5314021421590228/k2311a0214/2.14.11