Verizon Wireless Cellular Services  » Cellular services  »
  • Everyone looked for the best with this change, and I’m sure I was not the only one who was disappointed with it in the end
  • I know that sometimes, dead spots are likely to happen with every cell phone provider, but sometimes, I can’t even get service in my own home

• by Susanna Frank

My cell phone provider used to be Alltel, before Verizon took it over. Now, I am the unsatisfied owner of a cell phone with a Verizon plan that does not provide good service. I, like many other people having to switch the cell phone providers I’m sure, had such high hopes for Verizon, especially since it was such a sudden change. Everyone looked for the best with this change, and I’m sure I was not the only one who was disappointed with it in the end.

Verizon does offer family plans and

“circle “plans were you can talk to people you place on your circle for less, and even being able to talk with other Verizon wireless holders. I am not in any way complaining about that aspect of the service, I just find that in order to talk to other people for less, you need to have good service. With Verizon, I have the hardest time trying to get any sort of bars on my cell phone to be able to talk to people. I know that sometimes, dead spots are likely ...

• to happen with every cell phone provider, but sometimes, I can’t even get service in my own home. That can get frustrating, especially since I spend this money on plans and cell phone bills, I would hope that in exchange I would be getting good service.

I am not very pleased with Verizon cell phone providers, and I wish I could just go back to Alltel. At least with that service provider I was confident that I could make calls in almost any destination or area that I was going to

be in. That is something that is very important to me, I want reliability in my cell phone provider and confidence that I will be able to get service if ever there was an emergency and I needed my cell phone. What good would it be to me, or other’s with this provider, if we weren’t able to get service in the location we are in.

I would suggest that if you are in the area of shopping around for cell phone providers, you search thoroughly through them all before committing to Verizon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2214021421560228/k2311a0214/2.14.11