Mega-T Green Tea Supplements  » Health  »
  • I didn’t want to take diet pills or anything like that, but I needed something to speed up results, so I decided to try Mega-T supplements
  • I found that if I take the supplements on an empty stomach, I get a bit of a stomach ache
  • I also noticed that after I took the supplement for the first time, I experienced some jitters and anxiety
  • This problem seemed to be lessened when I too the pill with food, so I began to take it that way, as I would take a vitamin
  • I would recommend this product to those who want to boost their weight-loss efforts in an easy and inexpensive way

• by kaygen

I try to eat healthy and stay in shape, but during the winter months when it’s cold outside, it’s easy to let health and fitness slip a bit. So, as the weather began to get warmer last spring, I realized that I needed to tone up and lose a few pounds if I wanted to fit into my summer clothes. I only had about 5 pounds to lose, but I wanted to try something to help me reach my goal in addition to diet and exercise. I didn’t want to take diet pills or anything like that, but I needed something to speed up results, so I decided to try Mega-T supplements. I had tried green tea in the past, and I didn’t mind the taste of

it, but it seemed easier to get the benefits of green tea in pill form. Green tea is supposed to help your body burn fat and increase metabolism. It is also thought to help prevent certain diseases like cancer. Overall, it’s just a healthy addition to any diet.

The pills were easy to swallow, and I followed the directions on the package. he directions said to take 1 pill twice a day, in the morning and in the morning and then again in the late afternoon. It also said to take the pills with a full glass of water. I found that if I take the supplements on an empty stomach, I get a bit of a stomach ache. I also noticed that after I ...

• took the supplement for the first time, I experienced some jitters and anxiety. This problem seemed to be lessened when I too the pill with food, so I began to take it that way, as I would take a vitamin. This gave me better results than just taking it with water alone.

I still had a little bit of jitters some days, but I also felt that I had a bit more energy when I was taking the pills. As far as weight loss, it’s hard to say if these pills helped or not. I was eating healthy and exercising at the same time as taking the pills, and over a period of about 4 weeks, I did lose the 5 pounds I wanted to lose. So, it

was probably a combination on the effects of the supplements, as well as my healthy diet. One I met my goal, however, I stopped taking the Mega-T just because I didn’t feel like I needed it anymore. I didn’t notice any weight gain after discontinuing the supplements.

So, overall, I would say that these pills do increase energy and may also help with weight loss. You just have to make sure you follow a diet and exercise routine at the same time if you want real results. I don’t think just taking the pills will do anything .The price of the product is reasonable at around $5.00. I would recommend this product to those who want to boost their weight-loss efforts in an easy and inexpensive way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414021421510128/k2311a0214/2.14.11