Surgi-Wax Honey Wax Strips for Hair Removal
1.0
  • I saw this particular product on sale recently, so I decided to give it a try
  • I also noticed that the product left behind a sticky residue that had to be removed with soap and water
  • So, even though I was not impressed, I decided to try the product again in a different area, so I used the wax strips on my underarms
  • I paid only about $4 for the box of wax strips, and maybe it would work for people with very this and fine hair to remove, but for me it didn’t work and I would not recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an effective method of hair removal

• by kaygen

I have tried numerous brands of wax for hair removal over the years. I saw this particular product on sale recently, so I decided to give it a try. I was planning to use it on my legs, but once I opened the package I realized that this product only contained small strips that were appropriate for facial waxing. O, I decided to give it a try on my upper lip. The instructions said that the product would work on all types of hair, even hair that was very short. This appealed to me because with many wax products I have tried in the past, you are required to let the hair grow out so it can adhere to the wax. Obviously I was

not interested in letting the hair on my upper lip grow long just so I could wax it. SO, even though the hair was barely grown in, I expected the wax to remove it completely and keep in gone for up to 4 weeks.

The wax comes in strips between two sheets of paper. To use, you rub the strips between your palms to warm them up, then remove the paper and apply the wax to the area that you want to remove the hair. Then you pull the wax off quickly and hope that all the hair comes off with it. I followed the directions, and when I ripped the wax off, there was a lot of pain. I was hoping that this meant that it ...

• had worked, but upon closer inspection of the area, I realized that the wax had only removed some of the hair. I wasn’t about to try again, since the area was already irritated. I ended up tweezing out the leftover hairs. I also noticed that the product left behind a sticky residue that had to be removed with soap and water.

So, even though I was not impressed, I decided to try the product again in a different area, so I used the wax strips on my underarms. I followed the same procedure as I had done with my face, and I seemed to have the same disappointing results. The wax removed some of the hair, but not all of it. I had to shave the

area after I waxed, which defeated the whole purpose. The product also left a sticky residue again in the underarm area. So, I did not use the rest of the product and ended up just throwing the rest of the strips in the trash.

So, for me, this product did not work the way it claimed to. Even though the product was inexpensive compared to other wax products, it ended up being a waste of money because it didn’t work. I paid only about $4 for the box of wax strips, and maybe it would work for people with very this and fine hair to remove, but for me it didn’t work and I would not recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an effective method of hair removal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3414021421500128/k2311a0214/2.14.11