Bell Fitness Soft Touch Ankle and Wrist Weights  » Health  »
  • I know I have to turn the fat that I have in to lean muscle and since I am not fond of lifting weight in the gym, I bought myself Bell Fitness Soft Touch Ankle and Wrists weight
  • I purchased them through an online store and I was really disappointed when I receive both the ankle and the wrists weight
  • I love the fact that they are true to the word of being soft on my skin as advertised in the online store

• by janicemic

In my attempt to lose the 22 pounds I gained from multi vitamin, multi fiber and multi mineral I turned myself in to an exerciser. I have struggled to gain weight all my life and while I am not able to reap most of the vitamins I should gain from food I consume, I turned to popping pilss hoping to gain some weight. It took me almost 5 months to gain 22 pounds however sadly the weight that I gained was saturated fat that only lingers on certain area of my body. I seriously think one should gain weight through healthy process through food that we consume. The weight that I gained focus on my stomach which makes them appears really round and big and some of them are on my thigh and my arms. I

have really unappealing thigh which look really big and I could not fit in to my jeans. That goes the same for my arms as well, they were so big and fleshy I could not fit in to my size zero tops. Thus I become very desperate on losing the extra weight I gained. I know I have to turn the fat that I have in to lean muscle and since I am not fond of lifting weight in the gym, I bought myself Bell Fitness Soft Touch Ankle and Wrists weight.

I purchased them through an online store and I was really disappointed when I receive both the ankle and the wrists weight. I was deceived with the description in the online store as I have this perception that I would get 3 pound of ...

• each weight. However the weight that I received was 1.5 pound each for the ankle and wrist weight.

The wrist and ankle weight is blue in color and they look almost manly to me. Well I guess that is not a very important factor, I was just hoping I could find girly color for weights. Anyway, they are made of Neoprene material thus they feel very comfortable on me. I love the fact that they are true to the word of being soft on my skin as advertised in the online store. They do not hurt my skin and since there are no hard edges on the inside of the weigh I could wear them comfortably. Both ankle and wrist weigh has Velcro straps on them for customizing fit on anybody who uses them. However, I

have really small wrist as I could wrap them with both my index finger and my thumb. Thus even when I adjust the straps to the inners possible the wrist weight will fall out of my hand when I use them. I usually wear them on my upper arm instead and thankfully they stay there.

I really wish the straps were made of comfortable material as they feel hard on my skin and I actually developed blisters when I use them on the first time. I would wear the ankle and wrist or arm weight for my jogging exercise and my kickboxing ones as well. These weights help to expedite toning my arms and mostly my thigh.

I wish both the ankle and wrist weigh is washable though. I have wore them for months and they stink of sweat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413021421200628/k2311a0213/2.13.11