Remington style pro 2100 hair dryer  » Electronics  »
  • I guess the size of this hair dryer is my only regret and I was somehow hoping that at least I could have gotten a much more smaller size since it would be very practical and convenient for me to take me anywhere and not to worry about excess baggage if ever I take it for a holiday
  • Yet despite the size problem the hair dryer is good, using the control button easy to use

• by Kim

I’ve recently bought myself a Remington hair dryer from Argos store for less than 30 GBP. It was my first hair dryer that I’ve bought for myself and not really knowing what I want for a hair dryer I picked up this one brand from Remington. I’ve been using this Remington dryer for more than a year now and so far though it works ok and knowing that I have a

very long and coarse hair this hair dryer just works perfectly well for my type of hair despite the fact that it somehow takes me almost 30 minutes drying up entire of my hair, I’ve got a very long and very thick hair and I normally doesn’t want to go out unless my hair is perfectly dry. The only thing that I don’t really like about it is, is I find it ...

• quite bulky for a hair dryer and it doesn’t have a good design but I am not a sort of person that would demand looks as long as it works ok and doesn’t give me any trouble at all then I am fine with it. Its bulkiness somehow takes so much space in my dresser table and I’ve got problems taking it with me somewhere whenever I’ll be going for a holiday.
        I guess the size of this hair dryer is my only regret and I was somehow hoping that at least I could have gotten a much more smaller size since it would be very practical and convenient for me to take me anywhere and not to worry about excess baggage if ever I take it for a holiday. Yet despite the size problem the hair dryer is good, using the control button easy to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1613021421120628/k2311a0213/2.13.11