Breville Café style sandwich press  » Housewares  »
  • I’ve decided to get the brand that I am familiar with which is the Breville Café sandwich press which I think is a good choice
  • So far the Breville appliances haven’t let me down and I particularly love this product too with no regret

• by Kim

I’m always been a great lover of Panini sandwiches but I’ve realized that if I always buy it from the café shops it will be a complete waste of money since it is quite expensive, so I’ve decided to invest something by getting myself a reliable Panini maker at home so that every time I am tempted to spend money buying sandwiches outside I could just simply do it at

the convenience of my home and will save me a lot of money. I’ve decided to get the brand that I am familiar with which is the Breville Café sandwich press which I think is a good choice.

So far I’ve been using this sandwich maker for almost a year now and I haven’t encountered any technical problems yet.

I also simply like the fact that I ...

• find this sandwich press quite easy to clean from the inside and outside of the press and it also doesn’t get too much space in our small kitchen since I normally let it stand on the side after I use it.

I also like the fact that since it is a stainless steel it doesn’t get quite rusty and looks quite well with the rest of the kitchen appliances

that we’ve got.

I also like the fact that heating the Panini bread doesn’t take that too long, in less than a minute the Panini is already ready.

Well of course I have not only tried making Panini with it but I had also tried making some nice sandwiches.

So far the Breville appliances haven’t let me down and I particularly love this product too with no regret.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5313021421110628/k2311a0213/2.13.11