Dough Pizza Kitchen, Manchester
75 - 77 High St, Northern Quarter, Manchester, M4 1FS. UK
  • Me and my friends were craving pizza so I thought why not enjoy one off my favourite food in a different atmosphere
  • My first thought was interesting it looked very homemade (in a good way) and perfectly laid-out just like on their images
  • I would definitely recommend all pizza lovers to go to this restaurant and even if pizza is not your thing, there are many other Italian dishes to choose from

• by constance22

Every time I have pizza it’s from a fast food restaurant or home delivery, which is great because you know what you are getting and can just pig out in your living room.

But as I was doing some research for my job I stumbled across Dough Pizza Kitchen. It looked to have a very nice atmosphere, dim lights with red, white and black interior, quite romantic actually.

Me and my friends were craving pizza so I thought why not enjoy one off my favourite food in a different atmosphere.

I must say when I first saw the menu I was a little overwhelmed there was a lot to pick

from. Some of the pizza’s had quite weird combinations but at the same time tempting to have. As I am a pepperoni, jalapenos, red onion and paprika girl, it took a while to make up my mind. I almost went for the American Pizza but that was too predictable, so I went wild and decide on the one with anchovies, prawns and mozzarella. I went online to find the exact name of the pizza I had, but had no luck I managed however to find the ones my friends had, but not mine.

While waiting for our pizza’s they served a complementary olive mix starter which was very nice,

• very well marinated.

Then not so long after enjoying the atmosphere and those tasty appetisers, my pizza was place in front of me by this very nice waitress (yes the service was good too, no long waits and the waitress was very polite). My first thought was interesting it looked very homemade (in a good way) and perfectly laid-out just like on their images. It also tasted homemade, not like fast food pizzas but real Italian pizza. It didn’t seem like a lot off food at first glance but it left me very full and satisfied. And that this is coming from a girl that doesn’t get people that

share pizza or just have one slice.

My friends got the Med Veg Pizza, the Meatball Pizza and the Smoked Salmon & Spinach Pizza, all their pizzas were also perfectly presented and there were no complaints, everyone loved there choices.

I would definitely recommend all pizza lovers to go to this restaurant and even if pizza is not your thing, there are many other Italian dishes to choose from.

The atmosphere was really lovely, great service and good prices. The Pizza prices ranged from £5.95 - £8.45 which for what you got is very reasonable. The only thing I would have changed were the seats, they weren’t uncomfortable just a bit awkward.

Enjoy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 713021420900628/k2311a0213/2.13.11