Zuari Furnitures
  • The cost of the furniture varies depending upon the materials used for it

• by sanath
      Zuwari is a name of a company, which manufactures all kind of furniture. Made of classic wooden and plastic and even using the bamboos.

We always buy the Zuwari furniture for our house and even for the promises also.

We feel it very comfortable to sit and it comes in different models.

There are many no.

of designs available in Zuwari, the only thing is that we need to select the ...

• Zuari Furnitures
      furniture according to our need and taste.

The cost of the furniture varies depending upon the materials used for it.

But the

prices are very standard and reasonable.

The quality of the furniture is guaranteed.

In all the major cities of India one can find the zuwari furniture easily.

Johny.T.M email id emilyjohny03 gmail.com says :

Johny.T.MEmail Id emilyjohny03 mail.com says :

I had asked about one problem faced by me on 14.9.10 till date I could nt get answer for it from the authorities.My problem was I brought one Optima king size box cot on 23.12.09 from zuari dealer at Thrissur namely Mridula Agencies as per bill no 792. Now the cot shows some fungal growth here and there .Even after cleaning it with dry cloth ,it appears again.Kindly take immediate action to rectify the diffect.My place is at Mundur Varadiyam and My address is as follows. T.M.Johny,Theckkanath,Plot no 34,Ever Shine City,Varadiyam,P.O.Avannur Pin code 680547.My mobile no is 9447671381. Kindly respond . My email ID is emilyjohny03 gmail.com

Galega says :

Is there any sort of warranty on the product? If yes, then the issue can be easily resolved. If not, then you will have to pay for replacement. Zuari in Patna doesn’t offer any warranty and hence I don’t like this shop.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572803142090931/k2311a0328/3.28.07