Pringles Ranch Flavor Chips
  • They are not as greasy as other chips and I love their flavor
  • Recently when I was at the store I decided to try a new flavor, Ranch
  • I sometimes enjoy an interesting flavor in my chips and I always enjoy pringles quality so I decided to give it a shot
  • I often see them on sale for $1 per tube but I believe that is only my store
  • I do plan on buying them again and I recommend them to others as well

• by mamjess

I have long been a fan of pringles chips. They are not as greasy as other chips and I love their flavor. Recently when I was at the store I decided to try a new flavor, Ranch. I sometimes enjoy an interesting flavor in my chips and I always enjoy pringles quality so I decided to give it a shot.

I paid $1.50 for my can of pringles. I often see them on sale for $1 per tube but I believe that is only my store.

Usually these are closer to $1.75 for a tube. The thing about pringles is it never looks like you are getting a lot of chips, but since they are stacked once you start eating them you realize there really are a lot more in that tube than you think.

I have always been a fan of the pringles can. Unlike bagged chips you have a hard cardboard tube which keeps most of the chips from getting crushed. You end up with a couple of broken chips ...

• here and there but you do not end up with the smashed layer of dust at the bottom. For me this is a huge plus of these chips. My kids can make an insane mess with the bagged chips but the can of pringles keeps the mess down to a bare minimum.

I enjoyed the flavor of these chips. They do have a little more seasoning on the chip than the plain one. Enough that you get just a tiny bit on your hands, but not

enough to make a mess. This is always an important thing to know if you have kids because they will stain everything in sight with chip dust. I had no stain issues since it is light colored and brushed off easy.

The flavor really did not taste like ranch to me, but it was pleasant. It had a little kick without being too spicy. I liked these chips and found the flavor interesting. I do plan on buying them again and I recommend them to others as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713021420770528/k2311a0213/2.13.11