Unisom Sleep Gels Maximum Strength Sleep Adi Softgels  » Medicine  »
2.5
  • What I disliked about this product and why I have chosen not to buy this again is that in the morning even after a good night of sound sleep, having slept 8 hours I found I was exhausted
  • I did not take this with any other medication and I did take this several days in a row so I know it is just the medication that caused this reaction in me
  • I was happy that when I took this and did not the next night I did not have any extra trouble falling asleep
  • I would recommend this if other products you can get at the drugstore do not work for you

• by mamjess

Sometimes I suffer from insomnia and I need to take something to fall asleep. I recently tried unisom because they offer it over the counter at my drugstore. I figured since it was an over the counter medication it would be safe to use because it would not be as strong as the prescription ones.

This did make me fall asleep quickly and I stayed asleep all night so in that area I give it a 10.

The pills were gel pills and were very easy to swallow which I liked.

Some medications are chalky and leave a bad taste in your mouth but this one did not. I did not have any odd side effects and this did not bother my stomach.

What I disliked about this product and why I have chosen not to buy this again is that in the morning even after a good night of sound sleep, having slept 8 hours I found I was exhausted. When I woke up after having used this I was so tired and it lasted all day even ...

• after several cups of coffee. I loved how quickly I feel asleep after taking this and how soundly I slept but I really disliked the feeling I had the next day. I did not take this with any other medication and I did take this several days in a row so I know it is just the medication that caused this reaction in me.

I was happy that when I took this and did not the next night I did not have any extra trouble falling asleep. It

really did live up to the non habit forming claim.

I would recommend this if other products you can get at the drugstore do not work for you. This made me much sleepier than other formulas I have tried. I was ready to fall asleep only 40 minutes after taking this which was nice but I won’t be taking it again since less harsh medications do work for me. If others have not worked, go ahead and try this, but just know you may be sleepy the next day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2613021420760528/k2311a0213/2.13.11