Pantene Pro V Combing Cream Extra Straight 10.2 oz  » Health  »
  • When I tried the Pantene shampoo that is made to help straight styles, I liked it and got some benefit- so I thought maybe if I tried this product along with it, I could get an even better effect
  • I decided to try it and use it in place of my usual flat ironing products
  • I noticed when I first started using the Pantene shampoo, that my hair remained straighter even later in the day– more so than it usually did, so I was really curious to see how this would hold up with using the two products together
  • I would definitely recommend this cream for straightening and flat ironing hair

• by reviewabit

I have hair that is very over processed and frizzy on the ends. When I tried the Pantene shampoo that is made to help straight styles, I liked it and got some benefit- so I thought maybe if I tried this product along with it, I could get an even better effect. I decided to try it and use it in place of my usual flat ironing products.

Pantene is very affordable, so it is easy to give one of their products a try without feeling like you might waste a lot of money. I tried it out after washing my hair with the straightening shampoo, using a light conditioner, and a touch of mousse on the top part of my hair.

I do not use the combing

cream on the top because my hair is thinning on top and it takes out some of the volume. I carefully applied it only to the ends, and then combed and dried my hair.

I could tell something was a little different after drying it, because the ends of my hair were a bit sleeker than usual, and none of my natural curl, or rather frizz, was showing up. It still wasn’t completely flat though, so I used the flat iron on it and the result was really impressive.

It looked as good with my cheap little flat iron as it did when my hairdresser flat ironed it at the salon. It took little time or effort really, which is very good because the less time my hair ...

• spends getting fried by a heat appliance, the better.

I noticed when I first started using the Pantene shampoo, that my hair remained straighter even later in the day– more so than it usually did, so I was really curious to see how this would hold up with using the two products together. About eight hours later, I took a look in the mirror, and I would say it was about eighty-five percent as straight as it was right after I ironed it.

This is better than the result with the shampoo alone and worlds better than when I used a regular shampoo. I would say this is a great improvement.

I use both these products together on days when I want to wear a straighter style. I

have had occasions where I changed my mind last minute, or did not have time to iron my hair, and the result was not too good.

If I want to wear a lighter style or have any curl or body in the lower portion of my hair, I do not use these products, as they tend to seem weighty if you are not using a straight style. I would definitely recommend this cream for straightening and flat ironing hair.

It also makes frizzy hair look more moisturized and less like a tumbleweed, and this help lasts throughout the day as well. Both products, like all Pantene’s products, smell very nice too.

The scent does stick with you though, so be sure it matches your cologne or whatever other products you use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413021420620528/k2311a0213/2.13.11