The Thymes Gold Leaf Body Cream 7.75 oz  » Health  »
  • The products available in this scent were many– I decided to buy the cream which I had tried, because it had such a nice feel to it, and some bath sachet
  • The scent is great, and the cream is amazing
  • I highly recommend this fragrance for those who love florals, classic scents, and very feminine fragrance

• by reviewabit

I used to visit a little independent gift store in town that sold a lot of products by Crabtree and Evelyn and The Thymes. I fell in love with several of the Thymes scents. My usual favorites were the olive leaf and eucalyptus, but one day I was browsing and happened to pick up a tester of the Gold Leaf fragrance body cream. This was a lovely, very feminine fragrance. It is a floral, with some mossy undertones.

It’s pretty potent, but a very classic type of women’s scent. The products available in this scent were many– I decided to buy the cream which I had tried, because it had such a nice feel to it, and some bath sachet. My partner loved the scent of the cream,

so the next morning I took a hot bath with the sachet, and used the cream on my whole body after wards. The scent is great, and the cream is amazing.

It contains aloe, bee pollen and honey. It is a thick, but light “whipped” texture, and goes on very smoothly. It leaves no oily residue, doesn’t clog my pores, and despite its very strong scent, does not irritate my skin. I got comments about the fragrance all day.

At the end of the day, I could still smell the fragrance on my skin. My skin was incredibly soft as well. It was winter time, and I had forgone my regular extra-moisturizing lotion on my legs in favor of the Thymes Gold Leaf.

• My skin felt instantly soothed when I put it on.

It worked every bit as well for moisturizing my skin. Normally, with a fragranced lotion that matches a cologne, I use a layer of unscented lotion first, then sparingly use the perfumed lotion over it. Since the Thymes lotion is very rich, and the quality of the lotion is excellent and works as well as my regular moisturizer, I can skip the unscented layer. With a generous 7.

75 ounce bottle, there is no need to use it too sparingly. The product is a bit pricey, I admit, but it is a very premium brand and I feel that they give you their very best for what you are paying. All of their product lines are like this–

I have been very pleased with each that I have used. There is a cologne with the Gold Leaf fragrance too, but because of the potency of the lotion, I don’t really need it– and I actually prefer the lotion, which is rare.

The Thymes products make beautiful and tasteful gifts. The packaging reflects the excellent quality. My lotion pump came in a pretty little two part box with a gold ribbon. I still have it.

I am not sure why I am keeping it, but it just seemed to pretty to throw out. I highly recommend this fragrance for those who love florals, classic scents, and very feminine fragrance. If you get a chance, try all of the Thymes fragrances. They are all excellent and expertly crafted scents.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413021420610528/k2311a0213/2.13.11