Duck 527263 Adhesive Remover  » Housewares  »
  • It may seem expensive but I believe it's well worth the price
  • I decided to purchase this adhesive remover because I wanted to remove some stickers from the bumper on my car and it certainly worked wonderful
  • After using this product I notice results instantly
  • I have used several adhesive removers and I certainly have to say that this one works the best
  • I would recommend this product to anyone that's looking for a good adhesive remover

• by John

I have been using this adhesive remover for a long time and I have been completely satisfied with the results that I receive from using it. I have been able to use this product for removing things such as stickers, tape and even gum. I usually pay about 4 dollars for a 5 oz bottle of this adhesive remover. It may seem expensive but I believe it’s well worth the price.

I

was really amazed by this product the first time that I used it. I decided to purchase this adhesive remover because I wanted to remove some stickers from the bumper on my car and it certainly worked wonderful.

After using this product I notice results instantly. After using this product it easily washes away adhesive without much effort. I have used several adhesive removers and I certainly have to say that this ...

• one works the best. I have used this product on stickers and even gum and I have been amazed by the results. I certainly didn’t know that removing stuck on gum could be so easy before using this product.

When using this product it usually takes no time to get the job done. This product is very simple to use. I love the fact that this product is included with a

spray bottle because this makes applying the solution very easy. The bottle even has a scraper cap and I believe this is a great addition because the scraper is very convenient when it comes to removing the toughest adhesive.

Overall I have been very pleased with this product because it has worked so much better than I initially expected. I would recommend this product to anyone that’s looking for a good adhesive remover.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5313021420500528/k2311a0213/2.13.11