Ziploc Double Zipper Gallon Storage Bags  » Housewares  »
  • This is a bit more expensive than other brands of zip lock bags but I believe these bags are well worth it
  • These are some really tough bags and I love the fact that they are able to hold almost anything
  • In my opinion these bags can save you a lot of money because you won't have to throw out food as often when using these bags
  • Overall these bags are great and I would recommend them to anyone

• by John

I just recently started using these bags and I was initially amazed by how well these bags work. I purchase a box of these bags for around 8 dollars and a box contains 52 bags. This is a bit more expensive than other brands of zip lock bags but I believe these bags are well worth it.

These are some really tough bags and I love the fact that they are able to hold almost anything. No

matter if I am placing chips in these bags or even the heaviest meat. I love the fact that I don’t have to be concerned about these bags tearing open unlike other bags that I have used. These bags are made out of really thick plastic material and I believe this is the reason they are able to hold up so well.

No matter what I put in these bags I am always satisfied by the results ...

• I receive. I love the fact that these bags hold freshness a whole lot longer than other brands of zip lock bags that I have used. I was truly amazed by this because this was something that I didn’t expect. I believe that the zipper on these bags help them seal better. They have double zippers and once they are sealed you certainly don’t have to be concerned about it re-opening.

In my opinion these bags

can save you a lot of money because you won’t have to throw out food as often when using these bags. I’m for anything that helps me to save money so I’m going to continue to use these bags whenever needed.

Overall these bags are great and I would recommend them to anyone. I have used several different brands of bags and I certainly have to say that these bags are far better than any other that I have used.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5313021420480528/k2311a0213/2.13.11