Bissell SpotLifter 2X Portable Deep Carpet Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I purchased this cleaner for 50 dollars and in my opinion it's cheap considering the product that you are getting
  • I love the fact that the on switch is conveniently located near the handle and this makes pressing it very easy
  • This cleaner very good suction and I believe that this is one of the reasons that it works so well
  • I am truly amazed by how well this cleaner works consider how small it is
  • I truly feel like I received more than I paid for by purchasing this cleaner and I would certainly recommend this product to anyone

• by John

I have owned this carpet cleaner for about 5 months and it certainly works a lot better than I expected. I purchased this cleaner for 50 dollars and in my opinion it’s cheap considering the product that you are getting.

This is a portable hand held carpet cleaner and it’s very easy to use. This cleaner has a really nice shaped handle which makes operating this cleaner very easy.

This cleaner is very small and light weight which makes maneuvering

and carrying it very easy. It is made out of very durable plastic material so it seems like it’s able to hold up to almost anything.

When it comes to operating this cleaner it’s very simple. I love the fact that the on switch is conveniently located near the handle and this makes pressing it very easy.

This carpet cleaner works very well and it works great when it comes to removing stains. I love the fact that ...

• this cleaner peels away stains without much effort. This cleaner very good suction and I believe that this is one of the reasons that it works so well. The brushes on this cleaner are really thick and I love the way that they clean even the thickest carpet. I am truly amazed by how well this cleaner works consider how small it is.

If there was one small criticism that I would have for this cleaner it would

be the battery. The battery takes about 24 hours to fully charge and that’s a lot longer than other cleaners that I have used. This is certainly not a major problem for me.

Overall I certainly have not had any major problems with this carpet cleaner and it has worked a lot better than I initially expected. I truly feel like I received more than I paid for by purchasing this cleaner and I would certainly recommend this product to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5313021420450528/k2311a0213/2.13.11