Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask for $4 online
  • I did not experience anything like redness and symptoms of overusing it
  • I can hardly saw them after around 2 weeks, I think, and the tube was not yet empty

• by sichome

I bought Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask for $4 online. I bought another product from that name before and think it was good, but now I needed to refine my pores which were big, and so I bought it. It weighed 6 oz.

This masque feels like a typical facial masque, though I have used only a few similar products before. It feels a little thick, but like your ordinary toothpaste - not much clay at all. Surprisingly though, it has Kaolin Clay, though I don’t know exactly what it does. It comes out in a hard lump when you press the tube and try to dispense from it, but because it feels thick but like paste at the same time, it might go off your fingers easily which occurred to me a lot of times before. It can be a little messy if you try dispensing a large amount at the same time, so just apply small amounts evenly. It does not have a bad smell, though, so I suppose that was a good thing. Its

green color doesn’t make it look as if it were a typical facial masque.

This product is what you need if you have blackheads, acne and big pores. I used to have them, and that was because of poor hygiene, sleeping late, poor diet and other things. It has salicylic acid along other things, which can help tighten big pores, shrink acne and blackheads. It is an acne treatment, in a way, because it does what those toners and acne products do, though I admit it does not do all you need, like evening out poor complexion, exfoliating and others. But in the end, I did not need those things yet and I just wanted to get rid of those pimples.

I kept applying it almost everyday. I did not experience anything like redness and symptoms of overusing it. Be sure to let it remain for 15 minutes, and during that period you will notice the tightening effect that it will cause, indicting that your pores are being tightened, and your blackheads are being removed. On ...

• the other hand, small acne spots were not exposed to any painful sensation like stings and infections, nor did they swell. It was a good thing, because my acne were getting bigger back then. While it is being thickened, you can really notice the strong scent of sulfur, while the mask itself was like cement which was hardened. The color lightened, and the whole thing was not actually any chalky and flaky at all.

It instantly refined my pores. I was not surprised by this because I used a refining lotion back then that also did the same thing -that lotion had the same result, but it was hard to find and I can’t just buy it here. At least with Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask, it was lower in price and it was easier to apply. It also did not leave any residues like flakes behind. It only felt clean.

Aside from that, my blackheads became smaller. I can hardly saw them after around 2 weeks, I think, and the tube was not yet empty.

It was worth using. My skin tone lightened - it was not dark at all, but it was improved hat I can just notice my old acne scars lightening, and I can no longer notice small uneven dark spots.

I think this product is a good buy - it actually helped me get rid of my blackheads and big pores without any scars. I used to think that a pair of tweezers can eliminate them, but I did not want to hurt my nose because I did not know how to use it. Besides, it might leave a scar. Thank goodness and this product was able to do the same thing, without any scar, itchiness and other things. It did not cause me anything unpleasant at all, nor did it leave breakouts after that. It was not a herbal treatment like Burt’s Bees, but it was a great one in that, I can see instant results after one use, because my big pores became barely visible, and my pores were less oily - a good thing.

Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113021420400528/k2311a0213/2.13.11