GoFit 65cm Professional Stability Ball
  • I bought GoFit 65cm Professional Stability Ball a long time back when I needed one
  • I like that its burst-resistant material is more than enough to accommodate my weight of 120 kg, which was not too heavy, in fact, for it not to burst
  • I think this ball was pretty good as a stretching companion

• by sichome

I bought GoFit 65cm Professional Stability Ball a long time back when I needed one. Since then, I started using a lot of yoga balls as well. Let me first describe it. It was in a dark color, with diameters of 65 cm. Just by looking at it, you knew that it would be a pretty good fitness ball because of its nice texture - it actually looked pretty smooth, and shiny. It also was made of a polymer material, instead of heavy rubber which otherwise might feel too rough and uneasy if you sit or lie on it. Other than that the design was pretty good because it looked pretty simple, and I also like that it felt pretty thick and sturdy despite how it looked. In fact, it was durable that it was not too prone against simple tearing, sharp things and other causes of bursting. I like that its burst-resistant material is more than enough to accommodate my weight of 120 kg,

which was not too heavy, in fact, for it not to burst. It can hold the air quite well because its tough nozzle is more than enough to really secure the air inside, without giving away anything while you are sitting. It status firmly placed on the ground if you want or place it there, and it never gave up on me while using it. I just like how it was simple yet a durable and strong material.

The ball is large and wide enough to fit individuals with tall and medium frames, particularly individuals who stand 5′8 and above. And because my height is 5 feet, 8 inches, I was just glad to use it because it fit me just right. I do a lot of exercises particularly stretching exercises involving lying and sitting. I can roll, sit or lie on it and it feels just comfortable to do those things, without straining my back or hurting my muscles. Some movements were pretty ...

• hard to do, but it was my fault because I was not adjusted to them yet as I was pretty new to stretching back then. But the ball was just comfortable to use because it did not feel too rubbery, not too plastc-y, and not too rough. It actually felt pretty smooth that it would not hurt my skin, and it also felt just right that I did not feel too pained. Using this ball was enough to give me support on my back and legs, just without causing me injuries because it can hold the air inside without bursting. Lastly, it fit my height just fine so I did not have to dangle my legs off the floor, and it did not overpower my frame.

I think this ball was pretty good as a stretching companion. You can lie on it while stretching your arms widespread, or lie on the stomach. You can also sit on the ball without rolling away because it has a

great comfort and stability, so it barely rolls away while you are firmly seated there. You can also carry the ball with your legs, and because it is lightweight, you can carry it without really having trouble with carrying it.

It is very space-friendly. In fact, you can place it anywhere because it is pretty small when it is already deflated. You can easily inflate or deflate it using an air pump, which was easy and quick, and when you are already finished, you can just place it anywhere because it was pretty small. You can bring it anywhere. The air pump is pretty easy to use - you can either plug it in and watch it inflate on its own, or if you want to deflate it you can just pull out the nozzle and let the air out. It was pretty fast, and the nozzle was already tight - basically, there i no requirement to wait for a long time to inflate or even keep it away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413021420340528/k2311a0213/2.13.11