Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
  • Because of this, I bought quite a lot of blackhead treatments like pore strips
  • But I like that it was able to remove some blackheads, which was good

• by sichome

It was usual of me to have blackheads. Because of this, I bought quite a lot of blackhead treatments like pore strips. I actually found a brand of pore strips which worked quite well, which was Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips worth $10 online. I bought it last year, and it worked really well when I used to think it wouldn’t, because I used a lot of pore strips before which did not work and were pretty male, if you ask me.

This product looked like other blackhead treatments in the market, because it is a set of 14 pieces in one box and it weighed around 1 oz. The pore strips are like tapes you need to apply on the nose, and make it remove the blackheads while it remained there. The strong adhesive on the tape will pull out the blackheads in a safe way, but you have to let it remain there for around 15 minutes first

before taking it out. These pore strips were a little long to fit all noses of all sizes, big and small. You should apply it on the nose itself where the blackheads were. You only need to wet the part where you will apply the pore strip to maximize its adhesiveness. It was pretty simple to use and you can use it anytime, anywhere. This was pretty much a simplistic way to remove blackheads, and it did not cause any sensation.

In fact, it was pretty safe to use because I would not get any redness, itching and other types of reactions during and after use. I did not feel anything while putting it on, and that was good because I did not care about any sensation. The pore strip should not be used again, but you can cut it if you want if the pore strip is too long. Well I did not cut any of them because the ...

• pore strip was just right and not too big.

The pore strip was able to eliminate my blackheads in an instant. If you pull it out, you will see a few black dots and traces of pores, which meant it had already pulled out quite a lot of blackheads from the nose, which was good, because I used a lot of blackhead treatments before and it would take weeks before seeing any improvements. Be warned, however, that pore strips are not immediate in giving you results, because there were still a lot of blackheads which were still there. But I like that it was able to remove some blackheads, which was good. Day after day I would use it at night, and I like that there were still blackheads being removed which was a nice indication that it was working quite as well as expected.

After around 2 weeks, I remember getting rid of blackheads without leaving scars. I like that I

did not cause any scars and redness after using it, nor did I experience anything in the long run. I was also able to get rid of the big pores on the nose, but I did not know the reason why. Well at least those blackheads did not leave scars.

I like that it worked, because I did not know just how I would use blackhead removers or those metallic tweezers which were hard to use. I tried using one before but I can’t just get it to work well. Pore strips like these can be a good alternative. I did not have scars and redness which was worth noting.

Moreover, I did not have any more blackheads after that as a result of using it. Of course if you have blackheads again you have to use these pore strips, but as a treatment which can remove blackheads in a safe way, Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips is worth buying, and it lasts.

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113021420330528/k2311a0213/2.13.11