C. Booth Derma C 24 Vitamin C Micro Delivery Facial Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • Booth Derma C 24 Vitamin C Micro Delivery Facial Scrub in the past, but just like many other facial scrubs I bought before, I used it because I was pretty much convinced that it would work well
  • I like it because it really was helpful in getting rid of the acne spots and blackheads, and helped tighten the pores, without really making you feel slippery and rough
  • I would use it once a day, and after that I noticed that my light acne got much smaller after around 2 weeks
  • While it may be quite tough against acne, it did not cost a lot
  • Also, I did not experience scarring on the nose and other blackhead-prone parts

• by sichome

I never heard of C. Booth Derma C 24 Vitamin C Micro Delivery Facial Scrub in the past, but just like many other facial scrubs I bought before, I used it because I was pretty much convinced that it would work well. In fact, when I used it for my acne, in just weeks it was able to get rid of them safely, without any scars at all. I like it because it really was helpful in getting rid of the acne spots and blackheads, and helped tighten the pores, without really making you feel slippery and rough.

I like the texture of this product because, sure, it may not feel too grainy and rough, but at least compared to a lot of similar products you can say it does not feel too watery, heavy and it did not feel like a heavy lotion anyway. It have a nice smell as it had a medicated smell but it nothing else can be said. I am not picky about a lot of things - I

only wanted to eliminate acne and I bought it because it had quite a lot of user feedback. It has small beads, which were not abrasive, but are rough just a bit. And because of that, it can stick to the pores and was easy to wash away.

The label states it is made of salicylic acid at 2 percent, which was more than just right which was common among other products in case you don’t know. | its ingredients include salicylic acid, a medication that aims to help remove acne and blackheads. Its primary ingredient salicylic acid, a type of acne medication that can unclog the pores and help eliminate the acne-causing dirt and oil which worsen your acne and make them red. It can also help shrink the size without causing scarring, and help draw out excessive acne-causing dirt and oil from the pores. It also has white tea, rosemary, grape seeds, etc. which contain antibacterial and anti-acne properties, while keeping the skin supple and clear. I like this product a lot because it ...

• may not do everything that you might expect, but it is good at keeping the tough dirt away, which ordinary facial washing might not do. It is not loaded with a lot of impressive ingredients but it at least can help keep the nasty dirt away and that’s what I want.

The product label said you can use it only thrice a week, and so I followed it. I would use it once a day, and after that I noticed that my light acne got much smaller after around 2 weeks. I used to use a spot corrector but not I was not applying any because I already ran out of money. But fortunately, however, I noticed that I no longer had any bleeding and swelling anymore, however gradual it may be. What was important was, my acne spots kept on shrinking, and I like how it did not cause me itching, pain and long-term complications.

C. Booth Derma C 24 Vitamin C Micro Delivery Facial Scrub would then cause a tight feeling, because the pores were already shrinking.

While it may be quite tough against acne, it did not cost a lot. Even though results were pretty slow and not as fast-acting as I thought, what was more important was, it did not cause me to have breakouts again, and it did not cause too much dryness. However, it did not have any moisturizing properties, which were not what I needed anyway, at least it was nothing too harmful and painful.

It was worth buying because it worked within a reasonable period. I did not have to wait for months which used to happen to me before. While I still waited for 30 days, what was good was, the tube has not yet been empty and I can use it for a longer time. Also, I did not experience scarring on the nose and other blackhead-prone parts. I used to use a pair of blackhead remover which was a little hard to use, and so I was glad I used it because it was easy and it did not cause a lot of scar after use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113021420320528/k2311a0213/2.13.11