Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Enzyme Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought a few of them before, because they really worked well
  • So when I used it, I was happy because it did work
  • It is evenly spread out, and while it hardens it does not leave a bad smell, though it has a light scent that smells but it is not a problem to me because it is more important if it is worth my time
  • I did have a few acne back then but I did not experience bleeding nor any type of complication which was good
  • I have not actually used a pair of tweezers because they look intimidating, so I was just happy I found it because they do the same thing, but the latter costs lower

• by sichome

Freeman facial masks are pretty good. I bought a few of them before, because they really worked well. Because of that, I bought Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Enzyme Mask for $4 online, since I can’t find Freeman products anywhere here. So when I used it, I was happy because it did work.

This product actually contains a muddy, thick texture that is fitting enough to be called a facial masque. In fact, it is muddy enough without being too muddy, and without being too heavy. It does not have synthetic oils, making it oil-free. It also doesn’t feel any slippery after applying it on your face - in fact, it feels a little hard, with a nice consistency, without forming any lumps, chalky substances and greasy feeling when it remains there. It is evenly spread out, and while it hardens it does not leave a bad smell, though it has a light scent that smells but it is not a problem to me because it is more important if it is worth my time.

This product

contains pineapples and AHA to help unclog pores and get rid of impurities and oils and helps exfoliates the skin. If you have an uneven skin tone, big pores and a lot of blackheads, you should use this one, because a lot of products like acne kits do the same thing. In fact, they are more comprehensive in helping you get rid of acne and everything, but if you only need to refine your pores, eliminate blackheads and have a good skin tone that doesn’t look uneven because of the flakes, blotches, light acne scars and others, you should use a refining mask instead.

Using it was not anything messy because it contained a nice consistency. It was pretty thick, and not watery. But it was nothing like petroleum jelly, either, which would leave you feeling dull afterwards. In fact, I can actually feel it making a thickening sensation once it is applied because it is a refining mask, which can help tighten the pores and the skin as well. It was nothing too harmful ...

• because the tightening sensation was just normal, and it did not cause bleeding on the acne spots if you one. I did have a few acne back then but I did not experience bleeding nor any type of complication which was good. It had sulfur, and so it can be a little obvious once it hardens - but it was not cement-like. It did not cause a greasy nor itchy feeling while it remained - instead, the sensation was as if it were creating a big pressure which you will feel greatly the harder it became. After washing it away, it felt clean, without any scent left. The residues were not at all sticky. It did not leave a dry feeling - it was merely tight.

You can really feel and see that it did not leave any stubborn dirt behind because when you apply a toner you can hardly see any trace of dirt left. Results were not instant as I can hardly see pimples getting smaller, but I can at least notice my

pores were closed now and not as big.

I can feel a huge change after a few days of using it. Back then the nose and chin would be oily a few hours after washing them, which would be annoying because I also had a lot of blackheads back then. But after a week or two, I noticed that my pres were not anything oily anymore, and though admittedly it was a little oily, still. However, it was nothing too greasy anymore which was already an improvement.

This product is a good treatment if you want refined pores, which can cause less oil a few hours after washing your face. It was just as good as other products like refining lotions that can also shrink your pores, and that was a good thing because it was available at a lower price, and was easy to use. I have not actually used a pair of tweezers because they look intimidating, so I was just happy I found it because they do the same thing, but the latter costs lower.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113021420310528/k2311a0213/2.13.11