Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Clay Mask
  • I bought Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Clay Mask for around $4 online because I can't find it here
  • Acne treatments can do a lot like get rid of pimples and reduce blackheads among other things, but on simpler cases like this one, you don't need to have a large kit that might cost thousands
  • I did not know of potential results or complications of using it everyday because I did not intend to use it on a daily basis, however I can tell that after around applying it for a month, I noticed that the pores were already smaller and tighter, which was good because big pores can cause a more active sebum
  • While it was not a complete acne solution, at least it helped shrink blackheads and tighten the pores which was my problem back then
  • Thank god and I found this one, which was available at a lower price, and lasted a lot longer than I thought

• by sichome

I bought Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Clay Mask for around $4 online because I can’t find it here. I already bought a few products under that name. They were pretty good, and I bought it because I wanted to get rid of my blackheads.

This product is in a green color, and the masque itself is just light. It actually is a little lighter than a lot of masques available, a little like paste, and not muddy. It is not the type that will drip from you fingers if you hold it in your hand. In fact, it has an even consistency, and when you press it with your fingers it does not form big lumps, nor does it feel chalky. It also does not feel slippery when you feel it, because it doesn’t have synthetic oils. It also doesn’t have artificial scents, but it smells a little bad. Fortunately it is not strong so it doesn’t really matter.

This product is a facial mask designed to help

those with dull, uneven and dry-looking skin tone. If you have big pores you can also use it, and it will work on blackheads and dryness. Acne treatments can do a lot like get rid of pimples and reduce blackheads among other things, but on simpler cases like this one, you don’t need to have a large kit that might cost thousands. You only need a simple solution - and this is it. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Clay Mask contains mint and Kaolin Clay which eliminate dull and uneven skin that makes it look rough and of course, uneven. It has peppermint which also penetrate the pores and reduce their visible spots.

Using it was not comfortable if you have been used to it for a long time. It was not anything muddy so applying it was easy - it can stick well, and it can thicken easily in a matter of seconds. As it remains you will feel its cooling sensation, while it greatly thickens all over.

• That indicates your pores are already tightening, and your blackheads are already shrinking. The whole thing was not anything painful, as it did not cause bleeding on the blackheads. Likewise, it did not cause redness and itching.

The label instructs you should use it not more than 3 times a week. Whenever you are using it, be careful it because might glide off your fingers. But because it can hold itself well together it hardly makes a mess anyway. It also felt a little thick with a nice consistency. It kinda reminds you of a typical scrub, without anything it. It was not anything muddy and watery. I did not know of potential results or complications of using it everyday because I did not intend to use it on a daily basis, however I can tell that after around applying it for a month, I noticed that the pores were already smaller and tighter, which was good because big pores can cause a more active sebum. Likewise,

my blackheads were also going away. A lot of them turned brown and smaller, without any scars at all. While it was not a complete acne solution, at least it helped shrink blackheads and tighten the pores which was my problem back then.

I find this product worth my money. It is not a do-it-all treatment which can cure acne and reverse aging. But it can refine your big pores, which are a common skin concern to those who have oily skin. I used to buy some costly product, but it was expensive and was available at a mall far from here. Thank god and I found this one, which was available at a lower price, and lasted a lot longer than I thought. It refined my pores and was able to do what it claimed. Blackheads went away and it didn’t cause scars. While it was a little hard to find here, at least I can buy it online, and it was able to ship it in just days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113021420300528/k2311a0213/2.13.11