Beauty Without Cruelty Purifying Facial Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought Beauty Without Cruelty Purifying Facial Mask for around $15 online
  • I never heard of it before, but when I saw it was a purifying mask I thought of buying it because I was convinced that it would work well, because of the reviews I read by some of the users
  • I know that there are many other pore refining products in the market, but they are either way too expensive or not to my taste
  • I like this product a lot because it did work

• by sichome

I bought Beauty Without Cruelty Purifying Facial Mask for around $15 online. I never heard of it before, but when I saw it was a purifying mask I thought of buying it because I was convinced that it would work well, because of the reviews I read by some of the users. But a few of them were not happy, so that made me nervous. Well, I was glad it worked.

This product actually is in a yellow color. On the other hand, it feels like your typical paste because it does feel so. It is not a scrub mind you, but it shares similarities with it in that, they both feel thick, a little muddy, but without lumps. It also does not feel chalky if it hardens on your face. If it stays there for a long time you can feel a bit of its scent which was like mint but with sulfur. The scent is light but you will really notice it when it stays there. Fortunately, it doesn’t feel bad having it on - you will feel it harden that’s for sure, and you will also feel its chilling sensation while it acts on your blackheads.

This facial masque is made to help refine big pores. Big pores are signs of oily skin. If you have oily skin you might be prone to getting pimples and blackheads, and big pores

are not good to look at. I know that there are many other pore refining products in the market, but they are either way too expensive or not to my taste. For your information, it contains Organic botanical infusion (calendula, lavender, chamomile), French green clay, kaolin (natural clay), vegetable glycerin, oat flour, oat protein, almond glycerides and others, and honestly I don’t have a clue on what they do because not only do they look unfamiliar, they also sound a little scientific and long. But I don’t care, though. What I’d like to know is whether or not it works, and that’s it.

I like this product a lot because it did work. I mean, I did not buy nor use it before, and so I did not know anything. But it was effective as I thought, based on the reviews. It did not leave a greasy nor itchy feeling during application - while it was being thickened I can feel it refining my face - as if it were causing a pressure. It also felt clean, with a nice scent that was not strong when it remained. It felt like cement, however, but it was fine with me, because it did not fall off. It was not flakey. After washing it away, it left a clean, tight feeling, but it was not dry or anything. It also did not cause redness, severity ...

• or anything on the blackheads, acne scars and pimples I got. The amount was just a little smaller than the one I did on other masks I used in the past, and because of the long tube, it was not easy emptying it.

After using, I can hardly any residues and grime. You can test it by using cotton balls. If a toner did not detect anything, it must mean it already eliminated the grime which other facial washes can’t effectively get rid of. I like it because it was really effective at getting rid of everything that was in the pores, and I like it because it was pretty tough at getting rid of them without really causing redness and swelling. In fact, I did not experience any itching and other uneasiness reactions long after application, and I like how it did not cause me anything worse than I expected. It can really eliminate everything, without actually causing redness at all. It did not feel like using a pumice strong against your pores because it was actually gentle, and it did not feel too hard.

After around 2 weeks of using, I can see the blackheads almost gone. I can see my pores clearing up. I can see them almost visible, and my dark, dull skin tone became a lot even, and it does not look dry, flakey and uneven -

it was not a whitening product or anything, but I can see a change. My skin tone may look a little brighter than it was before, and my scars and acne were actually cleared up, but it was not the only answer I got against acne, because I actually used some cleansing pads as well on a daily basis, hence it was a good part of my treatment which I would apply everyday. It may be a little tedious, but it was nothing too hard anyway because it would take half an hour everyday and nothing else. It was actually that safe, that easy. It was nothing too complicated, and nothing too difficult.

This product is a great buy - it may be a little higher in price but it was worth my money because it lasted a month and the results were quick. My pores were a lot refined, and I can feel the tightness after just one use, which was good. It did not have alcohol, which was good because it can actually cause some acne, and if you have an acne-prone skin it might be bad .This one, well, is alcohol-free and so it can be used by anyone with acne-prone skin, and it won’t cause severe acne. It also does not hurt your existing acne, nor does it cause bleeding and swelling. It does not leave a chalky, dry feeling, either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113021420290528/k2311a0213/2.13.11