“How Do Like Me Now” by Toby Keith. A Music Album
  • If memory serves I bought this album back in 2000 and paid about $20.00 for it
  • The tempo on most of the songs was pretty good and I enjoy the album a good deal even though it is so old
  • I have noticed that compared to some of his most recent stuff his voice on a lot of the tracks on the album sounds abnormally nasal
  • I would recommend this to anyone who likes Toby Keith
  • For that price it is definitely worth getting

• by webgirl40

To be completely and totally honest I am not a huge, die-hard country fan. I am the type of person who likes a mixture of music. That being said several years ago I was in walmart when I saw Toby Keith’s album “How DoYou Like Me Now”. If memory serves I bought this album back in 2000 and paid about $20.00 for it. It was at that time about a year old so $20.00

was a decent price.

I have had this album for going on 11 years and I still listen to it. The title track “How Do You Like Me Now” is not my favorite song to be honest. I really liked the song “New Orleans” and that was why I bought this album. However the album does have several other decent songs that I liked. The tempo on most of the songs was pretty good and ...

• I enjoy the album a good deal even though it is so old. I have noticed that compared to some of his most recent stuff his voice on a lot of the tracks on the album sounds abnormally nasal. It is this really nasal tone that prohibits me from liking the title track. It really came across like the notes were to high for him to comfortably hit.

Overall it is a pretty decent album.

“New Orleans” is still one of my favorite Toby Keith songs and the reason that I continue to listen to this album and keep it in my collection. I would recommend this to anyone who likes Toby Keith. Like I said it is 11 years old and can be found for about $4.00 on amazon.com. For that price it is definitely worth getting….although I can honestly say that I would not go anymore than $15.00 for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1413021420190428/k2311a0213/2.13.11